Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Bornstein

I was under Dr. Bornstein's care for Crohn's disease for about four years (until I "aged out" of pediatrics). While I wasn't always thrilled with the staff (some were great, while others were less than helpful, especially on the phone; a rude comment or two was heard occasionally, and getting medical records transferred was a right nightmare), Dr. Bornstein was wonderful. He was good at explaining things, and I always felt as if he was on top of things with treating my condition. Even the little things, like talking with me about how school and college plans were going, or checking in while I was receiving infusions, showed that he did genuinely care about his patients as people. In all, the doctor himself provided a good experience, and I'd definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Very rude and incompetent. Thinks I was stupid when I was asking him questions bout my child.Definitely DONT recommend him to anyone and will never go back there again.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey A. Bornstein's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)