Ratings for Dr. Humberto Cruz

Dr. Cruz was my primary physician and he was always busy in his diabetes practice as well as his Florida Hospital part-time. I disengaged and fired him as my physician when I went to his practice with a bit of pain in the chest and the secretaries told me to go to the ER because he was busy and couldn't see me. I left my name and phone (I had been seen there over the last 3 year very regularly), and told the ladies to call me to make an appointment. The ER admitted me to the cardiac watch unit and they asked me for his name and contacted his office for my medical record and while I was admitted or after discharge, I never heard a peep from his office. If they don't have the time to call me, even after I asked for an appointment, then he doesn't deserve to receive my money and I disengaged him as my doctor. My son still visits with him but he is looking for anither primary physician.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Humberto Cruz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Chicago College Of Osteopathy (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Illinois