Ratings for Dr. Christopher Pinto

His office will call you to come in & when you get there nobody knows why you were called. When you ask about test results he can't remember you've had them done. When he lost his licence, he never told anybody & patients were surprised to see a stranger working there.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

This doctor has lost his license indefinitely! Don’t trust a doctor that is willing to work for him!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018

This Dr has helped me during long time when i really needed him he always was there for me. thanks Dr Pinto

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Pinto has been my family doctor for over 10 years and I am grateful for his assistance & knowledge. Sure, there is a wait time but it's the same everywhere. When I need Dr. Pinto, he is there and takes the time; so if you are on the waiting end, that's where the time goes. He has made time when there is an emergency sickness, so the wait works itself out in the long run. Don't go anywhere for a medical appointment expecting to be in and out quickly. Dr. Pinto's office is open for business and I am glad.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Dr. Pinto's license has been revoked since late August, 2018 until further notice. Please get your prescriptions filled by a Doctor and take care of your health.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Hi everyone. I am a pacient of doctor pinto for a number of years and have various health problems due to his lack of attention to my multiple problems. I'm collecting names and signatures from a group of pacients who are treated with superficiality and disrespect to report him to the College of Physicians and Surgerons of Ontario. Also our MP must be notified about the risk we are all having by having such medic among us. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Pinto has take time to address my medical concerns in the past. However, the wait time in this clinic is not acceptable. I wait anywhere between 45 minutes to 1.5 hours at the clinic for an appt. I requested to have a referral note reprinted and the receptionist told me I need to see the doctor. I made an appointment and waited to see the doctor for almost an hour today and he still was not able to see him because he was too busy while I waited at the clinic. It was one of the staff that ended up reprinting the referral note. What a waste of my time and energy ! Dr. Pinto has several signs in his clinic to inspire "Kindness and Mindfullness"- Every time that I ask him to respect my time with reasonable wait time he dismisses this and the next appointment he continues to have me wait or avoids me altogether by having the nurses staff come into the waiting room while he clearly sees me in the waiting rooms. Not happy. I would like to see the best in Dr. Pinto- however a healthy patient and doctor relationship is build on respect on both ends. When I miss an appointment I am billed a fee which was paid. Not sure why MY time is not respected. I can not respect a doctor who is so dismissive about my concern to respect my time. Dr. Pinto would benefit from some good management of his office- I hope that he is able to see this because he does have some qualities of a good doctor. Overbooking patients beyond your capacity to manage your clinic with integrity and professionalism is poor practice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I'm probably healthier than most of his patients who complain here - for me, hes a great resource and I'm always treated well when I go there. Waiting as long as you do for his consult is normal for an in-demand doctor- though he probably does pack his schedule a little to full. Either way I'm grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

He's always late and have to wait more than 2 hours. The staff is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

WARNING! He has been my dr for a few years now. In the beginning, he was flakey but still an ok doctor. I agree w/ a previous posts, his should be reported, if he hasn't been already. He has been detrimental to my physical and mental health. He refuses to refer to specialists. In the end, because he is so money hungry he will not refer you to specialists. Instead, choosing to "treat" you himself. He is a QUACK. Please spare yourself the grief and possible health repercussions. I regret being a patient and now I'm paying the price of his negligent care. I'm looking for a new dr but that's way easier said than done. That's another thing he exploits. Toronto's dr shortage. Someone please take away his license, he does not deserve the privilege of being a dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018