Ratings for Dr. Christopher Pinto

Hi everyone. I am a pacient of doctor pinto for a number of years and have various health problems due to his lack of attention to my multiple problems. I'm collecting names and signatures from a group of pacients who are treated with superficiality and disrespect to report him to the College of Physicians and Surgerons of Ontario. Also our MP must be notified about the risk we are all having by having such medic among us. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Pinto has take time to address my medical concerns in the past. However, the wait time in this clinic is not acceptable. I wait anywhere between 45 minutes to 1.5 hours at the clinic for an appt. I requested to have a referral note reprinted and the receptionist told me I need to see the doctor. I made an appointment and waited to see the doctor for almost an hour today and he still was not able to see him because he was too busy while I waited at the clinic. It was one of the staff that ended up reprinting the referral note. What a waste of my time and energy ! Dr. Pinto has several signs in his clinic to inspire "Kindness and Mindfullness"- Every time that I ask him to respect my time with reasonable wait time he dismisses this and the next appointment he continues to have me wait or avoids me altogether by having the nurses staff come into the waiting room while he clearly sees me in the waiting rooms. Not happy. I would like to see the best in Dr. Pinto- however a healthy patient and doctor relationship is build on respect on both ends. When I miss an appointment I am billed a fee which was paid. Not sure why MY time is not respected. I can not respect a doctor who is so dismissive about my concern to respect my time. Dr. Pinto would benefit from some good management of his office- I hope that he is able to see this because he does have some qualities of a good doctor. Overbooking patients beyond your capacity to manage your clinic with integrity and professionalism is poor practice.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I'm probably healthier than most of his patients who complain here - for me, hes a great resource and I'm always treated well when I go there. Waiting as long as you do for his consult is normal for an in-demand doctor- though he probably does pack his schedule a little to full. Either way I'm grateful to have him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

He's always late and have to wait more than 2 hours. The staff is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

WARNING! He has been my dr for a few years now. In the beginning, he was flakey but still an ok doctor. I agree w/ a previous posts, his should be reported, if he hasn't been already. He has been detrimental to my physical and mental health. He refuses to refer to specialists. In the end, because he is so money hungry he will not refer you to specialists. Instead, choosing to "treat" you himself. He is a QUACK. Please spare yourself the grief and possible health repercussions. I regret being a patient and now I'm paying the price of his negligent care. I'm looking for a new dr but that's way easier said than done. That's another thing he exploits. Toronto's dr shortage. Someone please take away his license, he does not deserve the privilege of being a dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Run from his office. He is money hungry, books apt with no reason and when you show up he has no idea why he called you in. Should be reported to the Collegge.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have been going to Dr pinto for 20 plus years. He was amazing for many years, caring and helpful. Unfortunately, in the last few years the quality of care has significantly deteriorated. Im very disappointed. You are treated like cattle and these days it appears he is just trying to jam in as many appointments as possible. The last straw was a few weeks ago when he prescribed me something that could have had some serious repercussions. Luckily I always do my reserach before taking something new and figured it out myself. I called the office to let them know; Im still waiting to hear back three weeks later. Such a disappointment as he used to be great.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Pinto is very unprofessional doctor and unprofessional clinic. He is always late. Why do they have to book an appointment when they know the doctor is late always.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Terrible doctor. He's always late and I always have to wait more than an hour for my appointment which ends up only lasting 2 minutes so I have no idea how he manages to run late every single day. Clearly he only cares about money as he is always dismissive with my concerns as well as my family's. There are issues that could have ameliorated had he been more concerned and attentive but I won't get into that. Please don't invest in this doctor, you're better off ignoring your symptoms and issues and not wasting your time for the same result at his clinic. He sure is a sweet talker but that's his only forte and probably the only reason some clients still go to him. He constantly wants you to come in for multiple visits for things that don't even require a visit. the turnover rate in his staff is crazy and the people he hires are u just as unprofessional and rude. Save yourself the trouble and don't go to this doctor. I question why he chose medicine when he cares so little and how he got his license when he knows so little.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I'm seriously considering report him to the college of physicians. A dismissive, disrespectful doctor. Money hunger. Doesn't take the time to understand your medical issues. Always rushing. Never gives you a referral. He never deals with you issues in one appointment. You must go back to speak to him about it a few times. He disrespected me in front of other patients. Run as fast as you can and never look back!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017