Ratings for Dr. Christopher Pinto

He's always late and have to wait more than 2 hours. The staff is unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

WARNING! He has been my dr for a few years now. In the beginning, he was flakey but still an ok doctor. I agree w/ a previous posts, his should be reported, if he hasn't been already. He has been detrimental to my physical and mental health. He refuses to refer to specialists. In the end, because he is so money hungry he will not refer you to specialists. Instead, choosing to "treat" you himself. He is a QUACK. Please spare yourself the grief and possible health repercussions. I regret being a patient and now I'm paying the price of his negligent care. I'm looking for a new dr but that's way easier said than done. That's another thing he exploits. Toronto's dr shortage. Someone please take away his license, he does not deserve the privilege of being a dr.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Run from his office. He is money hungry, books apt with no reason and when you show up he has no idea why he called you in. Should be reported to the Collegge.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

I have been going to Dr pinto for 20 plus years. He was amazing for many years, caring and helpful. Unfortunately, in the last few years the quality of care has significantly deteriorated. Im very disappointed. You are treated like cattle and these days it appears he is just trying to jam in as many appointments as possible. The last straw was a few weeks ago when he prescribed me something that could have had some serious repercussions. Luckily I always do my reserach before taking something new and figured it out myself. I called the office to let them know; Im still waiting to hear back three weeks later. Such a disappointment as he used to be great.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Pinto is very unprofessional doctor and unprofessional clinic. He is always late. Why do they have to book an appointment when they know the doctor is late always.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Terrible doctor. He's always late and I always have to wait more than an hour for my appointment which ends up only lasting 2 minutes so I have no idea how he manages to run late every single day. Clearly he only cares about money as he is always dismissive with my concerns as well as my family's. There are issues that could have ameliorated had he been more concerned and attentive but I won't get into that. Please don't invest in this doctor, you're better off ignoring your symptoms and issues and not wasting your time for the same result at his clinic. He sure is a sweet talker but that's his only forte and probably the only reason some clients still go to him. He constantly wants you to come in for multiple visits for things that don't even require a visit. the turnover rate in his staff is crazy and the people he hires are u just as unprofessional and rude. Save yourself the trouble and don't go to this doctor. I question why he chose medicine when he cares so little and how he got his license when he knows so little.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I'm seriously considering report him to the college of physicians. A dismissive, disrespectful doctor. Money hunger. Doesn't take the time to understand your medical issues. Always rushing. Never gives you a referral. He never deals with you issues in one appointment. You must go back to speak to him about it a few times. He disrespected me in front of other patients. Run as fast as you can and never look back!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Money hungry doctor. Extremely overbooked, not time for patients. If you need an MD this place is not for you.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

dr Pinto is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever been to. He doesn't read the patient file prior to consultation and repeats the same questions over and over again! I desperately needed a referral for my daughter and he never submitted the referral and when questioned why it sat on the system for over a month he just walked away and refused to discuss. This clinic is an assembly line and there is no patient care at all!!! Don't ever join if you need a proper doctor. Very money hungry and dismissive! Shame on him!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

This doctors license is currently restricted BEWARE!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017