Ratings for Dr. Rosa Pacheco

It is very sad to see that a doctor can have such poor patient rapport. This doctor does not have the heart that it takes to be in such profession. Good natured and passionate doctors are very hard to find. It seems they all want to get $$ and push with unnecessary visits and then try to blame the insurance company for doing so. Please keep looking for another doctor. This one is not one to trust as she will not listen to your needs nor will she care when you call with an emergency.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Dr. Pacheco does not take time to help you understand anything she is doing. I had asked some questions and she only responded with "I know what I am doing, I have done this for over 20 years." She mis-diagnosed something important and refused recheck. I went for a second opinion and confirmed that she was incorrect. Upon leaving after the bad news, she made a rude comment about my health and made he mis-diagnosis scare me more.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009

This is a doctor I will not recommend to anyone. I don't know who wrote the postive comment about her, but if she were like that I would have not changed doctor. She is unpleasant, in speech and mannerism. She possesses an over all apathetic attitude, as if she were to be fed up with her profession. Don't give her your money. She does not cater to the patient. Her services are not free don't settle for less. Her ethics towards the patient have a lot to improve and leave a lot to desire.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

This doctor is rude and uncaring. She doesn't listen very well. I know about four people that have left her for the same reasons as well. Don't waste your time or money.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

When I reached out to Dr. Pacheco about an internal discomfort I was feeling, i felt as if she didn't care enough to listen to my concerns. She did some very basic checks on my breathing and said everything was ok. I expected her to probe me more on what I was feeling and at least refer me for blood examination. Ultimately, I didn't feel as if she had a genuine concern and rushed me out of the office.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Rosa Pacheco is personable, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to your concerns. She also takes the time to counsel you on your condition.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

Dr. Rosa Pacheco's Credentials

• Ponce School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

AARP