Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Childers

I would highly recommend Dr. Childers to anyone needing his services

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr Childers is approachable, knowledgeable and compassionate. He can be counted on to be honest and provide the best level of care. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Childers is a great surgeon, takes amazing care of patients. Will definitely be recommending Dr. Childers.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Childers is a wonderful surgeon who cares deeply for his patients. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

ONE OF THE BEST DOCTOR'S AROUND! Truly a talent as he is caring, knowledgeable and takes the time to explain what is happening and/or will happen. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS PRACTICE TO ANYONE!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I WILL NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. Idk how else to explain in a short review what my grandma and my family went through this past month and a half.. Dr.Childers neglected our main concern that was a contributing factor in my grandmother's passing..today makes a week.. When she was admitted on May 26 with a low BP and infection she had a procedure done the next day that showed her tube was pulled out(most likely when he "paper clipped" her tube her 2nd office visit) and 1400mL of greenish fluid (bile)was drained. For weeks in the office after he had clipped her tubes we brought her stomach distention to his attention and got the same reply" im not worried about it" and not once mentioned infection (high wbc) from her weekly lab work.. He is impatient, arrogant and obviously does not like being questioned. I wish we got the same treatment as the other reviews which makes me think if they're from his friends, his office staff, or family members. If you have him as a surgeon please reconsider.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr Childers and his staff were awesome. First time visit and had no wait at all. He was very friendly and down to earth. His entire staff was warm and genuinely kind. Best Dr. I have been to.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

Great doctor I would highly recommend him, he was amazing with my elderly mother, he was very comforting and kind during our most difficult times, and we are forever thankful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

Dr Childers and his staff far exceeded my expectations! Every single person that was involved in the process (before, during and after) were exceptional and extremely compassionate. Dr Childers is an excellent surgeon and I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

While the medical care was acceptable, the billing procedures are another thing. One year after my surgery I started getting bills. I was told by the billing dept that my plan had a high deductible. That was not true, they were not billing the correct company. I sent them the correct information. I did not receive any response to my letters or phone calls. Talking with Blue Cross the staff did not get prior approval for my surgery and had One year to correct this. They never did, now they are coming after me for the surgery bill. The bill has gone to collections due to the incompetent staff. The worst part is they won't even call me back. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone due to the billing procedures and the incompetent staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Timothy C. Childers's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

• Coventry Health Care Of LA HMO