Ratings for Dr. Kanta Dave

PLEASE DONT VISIT. SHE IS VERY OLD AND SHE IS KEEP LOSING HER MEMORIES

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

A Dr that talks overtop of the patient, does not listen to the patient. She does not want to do in -depth consults. She overbooks herself then only wants to spend 3 to 5 minutes with the patient. Cannot recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

If you want time off with WCB - you need to use this DR!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Kanta Dave keeps closing my file, so everytime I call they have to look to reopen it ???? Maybe I should look for a new family doctor that doesn't close me off. If I'm not sick in a year or two ....

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I really don't like her principle of not giving prescription for back massage/chiropractor if it last for 2 months. This Dr. always say that it is against her principle!!! It was only a first attempt because we really don't know the procedure! Worse, we already paid the professional fee for that procedure amounting to CAD $450.00..... This Dr. should have just given us the prescription and advised us not to do it again!!! This Dr. is not knowledgeable.... She talk and talk and talk...............

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very professional in medical field , very helpful, very smart when checking the patient takes good with consulting

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

waited over 2 hours just to rushed in and rushed out.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

I have been with dr. Dave for ~10 years had about 5 or 6 visits over the 10 years. Every time I visit I end up waiting an hour or so due to family appointments. Family appt.: is when a family books one visit but all 7 end up being checked out for whatever reason. As for dr. Dave's knowledge/attention to detail I rate her very low. I brought girlfriend there a few years ago and dr. Dave passed off her symptoms as nothing to worry about (common cold)...10 hours later my girlfriend was in emergency, where I was told that if did not bring her that evening there was a high chance she would not have made through the night with her severe meningitis.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Dave has been my family doctor for 10 years, as long as I live in Calgary she will be my doctor, she in a way saved my life. With my health problems I have been a medical mystery; Dr Dave never gave up on me. She is very thorough and she or her staff follow up with needed information or additional appointments required. She refers to other medical professionals when needed as well. Appointments may run a bit late but that seems to be because she is so patient with listening to patients and taking her time with them, which I much appreciate. Dr Dave lets me have all the time I need to ask questions.... Dr Dave is a very kind and caring human being. She's none judgmental and treats her patients with respect. I'm also confident that she will always stay dedicated and humble, for these qualities were not learned in medical school, its in-breaded in her. Thank you Dr Dave :)

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Dr. Dave is a horrible doc. I do not understand how people can say she is caring. She is always in a hurry and never listens to the answers of questions she has asked you. Both my sister and I visited her. What she did to my sister made me never want to see her again. My sister went to her after having significant amount of abdominal pain, feeling nasuea, and vomiting. Dr. Dave passed it off as just a stomach bug. Again a week later same thing went to see her as it contined and the pain was increasing, gave her some medication said it was an infection and sent her on her way. My mom hearing of this said to my sister to see her doctor. Went to him, immediately sent my sister for an emergency ultrasound and found that she had an etopic preganancy. She was admitted to the hospital that day. Due to Dr. Dave's negligence the worse case scenerio happened and she had to have one fallopian tube removed. This was a wake up call. I have not been to her since.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015