Ratings for Dr. Asad U. Qamar

I underwent treatment of my severe congestive heart failure by this amazing team. I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Underwent a cardiac Cath and later stenting. The entire process was top notch. I am indebted.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Underwent treatment of my severe carotid blockage. I am indebted. Superb professionalism.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Qamar is a very knowledgeable cardiologist. I have the utmost respect for him as he has for me. Seeing this B. S. below about sexual abuse makes me sick to my stomach, who are you to make the accusations? Mr. Brady, I must call you"because your not a doctor of anything" you come with this B. S. because of your jealousy of Dr. Qamar's success. Your wife is not all that. Get over yourself! Your wife doesn't even act like a victim of sexual assault, I know this because I AM a victim of sexual assault and abuse! Dr. Qamar, please continue to give us patients the quality care your giving us. We do appreciate you!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr Qamar provided services to my family while we were uninsured. His professionalism was exemplary.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I have been treating with this cardiologist for 3 years and have always found he, himself and his staff to be caring, responsible and very kind. I do believe that most of the current hoopla is for $$$ on the part of the complainers. I am thankful to have found a cardiologist as good as this. Yes, he's busy, why do you suppose that is? He doesn't drag all these patients in off the street!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

HE IS A KIND CARING DOCTOR CARES FOR FOR YOUR HEALTH THEN YOURINS OR MONEY.I LOVE His staff

flag | Submitted December 20, 2014

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

I am a 52 year old uninsured male who has undergone 3 cardiac surgeries in the last ten years. Dr Qamar has provided incredible care for me without charging me a penny. I am indebted to him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

My grandmother saw this doctor once and he said she needs a heart cath procedure. She was very dehydrated. I took her home and her son is a doctor and he said just bring her back home to treat. The cardiologist she saw at home said she has no issue besides being dehydrated from diarrea and does not need a heart procedure. I can't believe doctors like this guy exist. Eldery are so vulnsrable and he seemed so charming my grandma really believed him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Asad U. Qamar's Credentials

• Arabic

• Allama Iqbal Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1988)

Wellpoint