Ratings for Dr. Margaret K. Poulos

When I called to make an appt the staff didn't ask me for my ins info. I get there today and the first lady is upset with me that they don't have my info. I tell her I wasn't asked. Then they tell me I have to sign a form to have my eyes dilated. Well I'm driving myself, can't have that done. I explain to them that I won't take the risk of driving afterwards. In a very condescending voice the second lady asks me, "don't you want to know the total health of your eyes". Like I'm being flaky for not having it done. My response was I will have it done if they are willing to take responsibility if I get into an accident. Of course she didn't answer. Needless to say, I didn't see the dr and won't be returning there. **I had to rate everything even though I didn't get past the front desk so I just gave a mid road rating. Not sure about the dr herself.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

My husband has been seeing Dr Poulos for many years and loves her he had surgury on both eyes. He had up untill that time worn glasses since chilhood,now wears none. He hate needles and hospitals but she made him very comfortabe with the prospect of her doing the surgury. He say's "It was so easy it makes me wish I had a third eye!"

flag | Submitted April 11, 2009

I've seen Dr. Poulos twice in the last two years. She has always been professional and easy to talk to. I typically have my eyes examined every two years for glaucoma and perform the eye test etc. since I'm in my mid 50s. She saw that my gas permeable contacts needed replacing since they were getting slightly deteriorated after a few years and recommended getting them replaced. (Which I did)

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Very caring and thorough. Whole family has used her for years and are pleased.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Margaret K. Poulos's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners