Ratings for Dr. Karyn M. Wiest

Receptionist is fine, but the rest of the staff is unprofessional, rude, zero patience, rooms are too tiny, they don't work with the patients, staff is on a power trip and if don't jump when they say or advocate for your child they will kick you out of the practice without warning.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

STAFF IS NOT KIND. FEEL LABELED. DR. WIEST NEVER ADDRESSED COMPLAINT WITH OFFICE MANAGER. AFTER 8 YEARS, DONT CARE FOR DAUGHTERS AS A PEDIATRICIAN AND THEIR STAFF SHOULD.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

I took in my 8 month old because he had a horrible cough. Dr Wiest brushed it off like it was nothing and told me my baby was fine. His cough got worse and I knew he was not "fine" I took him to a night clinic the very next day and he ended up having crup. It was so bad tha the could not sleep all night and had trouble breathing. If I would have not taken him to the night clinic he would have ended up in the ER unable to breathe. I am beyond upset at how dumb this Dr. is.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

We have been seeing Dr Wiest for about 4 years she is great listens to our concerns and is great with the kids

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Karyn M. Wiest's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL