Ratings for Dr. Robert N. Gallinaro

Dr Robert Gallinaro has operated on me 3 times this year! He is a very kind & caring surgeon! He followed up with me after leaving hospital! I’m a complicated case & feel completely safe in his care. His office staff is very nice!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

Not happy at all. He did a gall bladder removal and I found out several days later by being in pain that he cut my liver and bile was going into the abdominal area. I insisted for him to put me back into the hospital to see what was wrong. With hestitance on his part I was put in only to have to have a drain put in and the following day a stent in the liver area to stop drainage into my system. A few days later had to have another stent put in. Exceedingly sick. Was on multiple antibiotics. Unable to eat being so nauseated from all the meds a nutrient IV also added to all the other Ivs. Sick over 30 days. Never remorse at all from him.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr. Robert N. Gallinaro's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1988)