Ratings for Dr. Jorge Garcia

My son has been his patient since a newborn 2006 until present.Very compasionate understanding Dr.Love him.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

This is the best Pediatric Cardiologist in Florida, this is my son's Cardiologist and has been since he was emergency transported to Floria South Hospital. Due to his knowledge, expertise and assertiveness it resulted in my son recieving the medical attention and care that he needed to survive. Dr. Garcia also explains things where you are able to understand rather then medical technical terms and leaving you confused. Takes the time for every patient so you are never felt like you are rushed or just another appointment for his day. He has awesome bedside manner as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

We have been with him since before my daughter was born. Great Cardiologist !

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

As a Pediatric Cardiologist he was very kind and patient with both me and my son!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Dr. Jorge Garcia's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Ecuador, Esc De Med, Fac De Cien Med, Quito, Ecuador (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal