Ratings for Dr. David F. Fernandez

I woke up in the hospital in Mayo clinic with no memory of what had been happening. To make a long story short. I hear that Doc's didn't know what to do with me, in both hospitals I was in. I dropped my primary Doc. Basically, Dr Fernandez took me as a pt, I was still very ill. He worked hard at figuring things out. He believed there was a true medical issue. We havent quite figured things out, but he worked on the medical issue individually and has gotten me back to being able to function again. He is an awesome doctor. He is a true physician, keeping his patients best interest and that each pt individually is important to him. Not only am I a patient of his, but I have worked with him professionally in the past. His staff and lab staff are just as great. Professional, caring, courteous. Everyone of them go out of their way to assure the patient is ok.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. David F. Fernandez's Credentials

• Inst Tech De Santo Dom (Intec), Esc De Med, Fac De Med, Santo Domingo (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tavares, FL