Ratings for Dr. Fred H. Hyer

I have been a patient of Dr. Hyer for over 10 years. I am going to miss him so much. He retiring this year. He will be a big loss to the Dr pool for RA Doctors. His staff is amazing and I will miss them too.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I am a new patient of this office. The whole experience has been excellent. Sorry to see Dr Hyer retire.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Receptionist was most unfriendly. Doctor Heyer may be excellent, but even though my doctor recommended him, I will never see him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

His staff person who answered the phone when I called to schedule as a new patient after being referred to him by my doctor was rude. Said he is not accepting all those referred to him, only those with inflamed arthritis. Needless to say I will tell my doctor. Dr Hyer may be as good as my doctor thinks he is, but I will never know.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Hyer recently started treating my husband for RA. After seeing a lousy rheumatologist elsewhere in Orlando, it was comforting to find Dr. Hyer. He has a witty sense of humor, is patient and thorough and truly has interest in his patient. A true mensch! So glad to have him help my husband.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I love him! Super nice, funny and all around great. A caring doctor hard to find like him now a days.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I went to several Rheumatologists who were rude and uncooperative, so finding Dr. Hyer was a breath of fresh air. He took the time to sit down, and answer all my questions thoroughly, explained what was wrong, and treated me like an adult. He was very attentive, and made me feel better about having arthritis. I couldn't refer him enough.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

I was scheduled with Dr. Hyer, but I went to a wrong address, 2501 S. Orange Ave. instead of 2501 N Orange Ave Orlando, because navagation took me to the wrong direction. I called Dr. Hyer's office & spoken with front desk lady name: Quinn (not sure spelling) before my appointment time when I was lost. She told me I can call back to reschedule. However, I called today to reschedule, she told me "Dr. Hyer does not take new patients who did not show up on his/her first appointment!" I asked her that was not my fault that I lost, and you told me to call you back reschedule. She said "I told you Dr. Hyer does not see new patients who did not show up on his/her first appointment!". Based on few reviews, Dr. Hyer maybe a good doctor, but I do not have an oppertunity to know it. I just knew I was rejected from any future appointments to see him because I was lost on the way to my first appointment with him. His front desk is a heartless lady. I told her that I am suffering gout attack.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

A wonderful doctor who is a extremely knowledgeable doctor and a great listener. He has followed me for the last 9 years and has kept my R.A. from limiting my life anymore than it already has.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr Hyer is an excellent doctor!! Great personality and really wants to help with autoimmune disorders....

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Fred H. Hyer's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1970)