Ratings for Dr. James E. Quinn

staff does not follow up. staff does not return calls. staff lies to cover their butt. terrible staff, great dr.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Called, set initial appt as new patient asking for blood test for cholesterol + general well-care check-up. Busy office - it took 3 months for me to schedule an appt. I asked for a cholesterol screen - doctor sent me fasting instructions and called the day before my appt confirming their fasting protocol. While sitting with doctor, I specifically told doctor I wanted to start a weight loss program and wanted to know my cholesterol level - doctor agreed and advised options to encourage weight loss, then ordered a blood test while I was in doctor's office. When I got my blood test results a week later, I was advised the doctor did not order my cholesterol checked. I called the doctor for an explanation - he would not call me back, but I received a very strong rebuke from doctor's staff - I was told to pay my bill, even though I didn't get what I asked for - his mistake cost me money. I would strongly advise against using this doctor, as his actions borders on fraud.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

one of the best drs I've ever had. I have been with him at least 25 years

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

Does not rush and takes his time. Very helpful.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. James E. Quinn's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio At Toledo (Grad. 1976)

Delta Dental