Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Katz

He has been my doctor for over 30 years. He is a very kind and knowledgeable doctor. He takes the time out to listen to you,never rushing you. He is very caring. I dread the day he retires I will never find a doctor like him.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2019

He’s been my family doctor before I was even born the best! Thank you for the amazing care over the last 20 years.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

I’ve known Dr. Katz my whole 50yrs and he is a fantastic person and amazing doc who genuinely cares.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I've been seeing "Doc" for more than 15 years. He never rushes a patient in and out of the office. He remembers little details about my family - goodness knows how - and has made the effort to build a connection with me and understand my health issues in the context of what's happening in my day-to-day life. I see that he treats all patients in this way. I actually look forward to seeing my doctor! And I have absolute confidence that I'm in the best hands. Contrary to a negative review of his staff on this site, I find them excellent. They are busy professionals, very efficient and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

Truly one of a kind! There are not enough superlatives for this wonderful doctor! My heart will break on the day he retires (hopefully many years from now). Knowledge, caring, compassion, humour—he’s got it all. One caveat—my true rating for his staff would be a 1-2 at best (incredibly rude unless she likes you, and clearly not a fan of children), but I wanted Dr. Katz to receive the full 5 stars that HE deserves.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Katz has taken care of me since I was born and he is an amazing doctor. He truly cares for his patients and is so compassionate. He has taken exceptional care of my dad when he first came to Canada in the 1970s and was there (providing exceptional care) until he passed away. He has taken care of my mother, siblings and cousins with all of them loving him and the care he gave them. I hope he never retires (because we love him so much)!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019

Great doctor-very knowledgeable and actually cares about his patients. When my kids were not feeling well, he always called to make sure they were getting better. I love this man!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Dr Katz my doctor for over 20 years Very knowledgeable trustworthy compassionate understanding and caring He walk the walk and talk the talk He is unremarkable I doctor I admire I hope some day my child who is in the medical field would aspires to Dr Katz integrity I love Dr Katz he makes you feel well even when you are feeling so sick he is a people person May God grant him long life to continue to help our nation Love you Dr Katz

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

I love him. Dr. Katz is so special to me and my family. I love him as much as I love my dad.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr. Katz has been my physician for over 25 years. I'm barely 40 now. He is absolutely the best! He is immensely knowledgeable, highly competent, kind, patient, and I have never seen him without a smile. He loves what he does and it shows. I wish younger doctors were like him; the young ones seem driven by money. Doctor Katz is driven by love for his patients. They simply don't make doctors like Dr. Katz these days. I dread the day he announces his retirement.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018