Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Katz

I agree with all that other patients have shared about Dr. Katz. I have been a patient of his for over 40 years. He treats my entire family, husband, children, grandchildren, my parents when they were alive. He truly takes the time to make his patients feel like they are his only one. I travel quite a distance to see him, as does my extended family, and we would not change doctors for anything. We travel to Toronto only to see Dr. Katz. I owe my life, and all of the struggles and up and downs to Dr. Katz, his medical care, his compassion, his sense of humor. His secretary Brenda has been his backbone. I remember very early in his career the secretary he had and was glad to see that Brenda became a member of his practice. Brenda truly has been a blessing to his practice for the last 25 years. Thanks from the bottom of our hearts to you both. D.and J.L.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I love you doctor Katz. Your the best!!!!! You took me out of my mommy's stomach and 32 years later I still love you. Best doctor ever!!!! He so caring.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

There is no one else like Dr. Katz! He is kind, funny, patient, thorough, compassionate, and completely knowledgeable about virtually everything. He takes care of my entire family and genuinely cares about our feelings. During a health crisis, he gave me both his home and cottage phone numbers so I could reach him anytime. Simply extraordinary!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

My families been going to Dr. Katz for over 20 years and he has always been the best doctor around. He is a great guy, always there when you need him, and is hilarious and always puts a smile on my face. The only improvement worth suggesting is getting a new secretary because she is rude and a pain in the behind to talk to over the phone and in person.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Sheldon's a gift-- a GP to love, attentive, funny, caring beyond the call of duty. Such a pleasure-- for all our family. He's up there with Einstein--his hero.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

The only doctor I've been too since I've come to this province in 1983 and I've moved numerous times around this place. Well worth the trip. Friendly and knowledgeable! Most caring doctor ever!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Katz is amazing--very knowledgable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Terrific doctor - great sense of humour and not a 'pill' pusher. He goes the extra mile, heck, he's even answered the phone personally before! In response to below comments on secretary - agreed, not a 'people' person. Just ignore. You're there for Dr. Katz!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr. Katz is a great doctor! Very helpful and knowledgeable. His secretary on the other hand is a Biatch! Not a very kind person and has issues! One should keep their issues at home, and not take them out on people! Not professional!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

There is not enough Doctor's like him. As a nurse, I am around a lot of docs, but my hat goes off to this man. Caring, Courteous, Kind, Knowledgeable, top of the class!!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014