Ratings for Dr. Sheldon Katz

He delivered me in 1979 and I still see him now. There's no better family doctor. R.Budd

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr Katz is the best doctor I can ever have. Thank you so much for all of your help.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Katz delivered me and has cared for me, quite literally, my whole life. He's a kind and compassionate man who cares about his patients as real people - not just file numbers. I don't know what on earth I'll do when he retires, because he truly is irreplaceable. Thanks Dr. K!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

This doctor has been my doctor since birth! He takes care of your worries, explaining every possible situation and walks you through the “whys” of his prescription + diagnoses. Literally treats you like an individual, and has brought up memories of when I was younger. In the 26 years he’s been my doctor along with my families doctor he has been helpful, patient, compassionate, professional, caring and understanding. I dread the day he will have to retire as I doubt he can ever be replaced. Amazing doctor, and a great man cannot say enough about him. Highly recommended GP !

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

What can I say he is the best. He not only genuinely cares about his patients it is very hard not to consider yourself part of his family the way he cares about you. If I had one wish it would grant him immorality so I would never have to see another doctor in my life. You are the best. Dave D

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

sorry I have only been going to Dr. Katz for the last 10 years but he is the best I am not looking forward to day he will have to retire if I could I would love to go see him every day just to talk and see him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

BEST doctor in the city! Been seeing him for years.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

He is the best doctor in Toronto. Loves his work. Syed Ali

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

simply the best. a doctor which he is not only a doctor he is a"meintch"

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

I've literally been a patient of doctor Katz since birth. Amazing doctor and person!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017