Ratings for Dr. JUAN P. Suarez

I was referred to this doctor by my oncologist, I was recently diagnosed with leukemia, I made an appointment as a new patient for 9:15am. I wasn't seen until 11:30am. The front desk girl had this very nasty attitude with everybody, when I went to sign in she asked me for my insurance and ID. I was taking my wallet out and she kept tapping on the counter very annoying and rude thing to do. When I finally got called in. I went in and the medical assistant was no different than the front desk girl she was also rude, she would often roll her eyes everytime I would ask her a question. Even my husband asked her what her problem was. In which she replied nothing. After I was put in the examination room I waited another 30mins. When we finally met the doctor he would often interrupt me and like mentioned in other comments would bragged about himself. I wasn't there to hear him brag about himself. Because what he didn't know is, the my husband is the owner of a very successful security agency and we make more in a year the he will ever make in 2 years. I felt horrible having to sit thru that. I waited so long and I was only seen for less that 15minutes. Waste of my time. I left feeling horrible. I decided to change doctors. Very smart doctor, but no manners and curses a lot which I find disrespectful and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Well, if you choose this doctor expect to wait a long time in the waiting room and in the check-up room. His staff is rude and often innappropriate. He is very smart and will take up most of your time braging about himself. He often cut me off and told rude jokes that were hurtful to my situation. I left his office feeling worse than when I got there. Like I said he's smart but zero bed side manner.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013