Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Allen

Save your life. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I would NOT recommen her at all, she caused a delay in treatment for me I spent ccountles money in ER trips while she waited to do nothng and didnt treat a severe colon infection!!! She is ignorant at bedside and a hazard to patients!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

She has NO bedside manner and is uncaring. I would NEVER recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Dr. Lisa allen denied me prenatal care. Yet she never did a blood test or urine sample. I called her on the phone and i was told because i was a little big i was high risk. When asked where should i go i was suggested to go to Hurley. Now its been over a week. I am still waiting on prenatal care and i have been in extreme pain for over a week. I find what she has done rude and uncalled for. She didn't obide her Hippocratic oath. I think she is a poor excuse for a obgyn. Whatever you do dont go to her. She is a hazard to health and safety.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I had Doctor Allen for the birth of my 3rd daughter and she was great. My labor took forever and Doctor Allen did not leave me even though her shift was over. She honored my wishes all they way to the end! At times I was not able to reach her right away but #1 she's a person and deserves a life outside of work it can only make her a better doc! #2 Other Doctors were available covering her. I had Another OB before Dr Allen and he just up and split town never called his patients to let them know or give us time to get our medical records. As long as she'll have me as a patient I won't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

I love Dr. Lisa Allen and her staff! I have had nothing but plesent experences whith her. She delievered my daughter 14 months ago. She is kind, understanding, and informative. I have gotten to her office and she wansn't there due to delerving babies or another medical emergency, it's life things happen.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Horrible! Consistently late or calling me before my appointment and canceling because they are overbooked and running late! Can't get good care when a doctor is greedy and has more patients than they can handle. Do not waste your time like I did!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

I've been with Dr. Allen since November 2010 when I found out that I was pregnant. I was very pleased with how she treats me. Although she had to cancel a couple times and I had to wait awhile it was because she was there for her patients for their delivery. It made me feel good that she was there for me when I needed her in the delivery room for my first child. She was willing to answer my questions and explain to me the things I needed to know. She has a very good sense of humor and is very blunt. But that's what I look for in a doctor. I don't want a doctor that beats around the bush with things that I don't understand and wont take the time to explain it to me. If you don't like a doctor that is straight forward and blunt I suggest you find someone else. I think she is a really good doctor.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Allen for several years, she is blunt and straightforward but thats what kind of doctor I want, not one thats going to sugar coat things and be wishy washy or handle me with kid gloves. She helped me through some VERY difficult times and was very supportive and knowledgeable. I guess some people just dont understand her style or personality and can be caught off guard, I have several friends with that personality so I was not thrown off by it and I get it. Doctors are people too and each have different personalities. I just got a letter that my insurance is not accepted at her office anymore, and I am dreading finding another doctor after all I have been through with her and her staff and the relationship/rapport I have built over the years. She has been to all my deliveries and I only had a couple appt's cancelled over several years. She honored my wishes for care and delivery. The staff is wonderful as well. Never had a problem getting someone on the line.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Lisa M. Allen's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Lapeer, MI