Ratings for Dr. Hany N. Falestiny

Dr Falestiny is courteous and professional. I give him an A+ for his bedside manner. He diagnosed my sleep apnea & set me up with a CPAP machine which has made an incredible difference I my life.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

I dont know how this man sleeps at night. He did not follow up with my Father's test results (twice) and did not come out to speak with my family after he performed my Father's lung biopsy. He had the test results of my Dad's biopsy for days before we shamed his office into faxing them to the primary doctor. The waiting was excruciating. Im sure he would not make his Father wait weeks to find out if he had cancer. I have been an Oncology nurse for 21 years in NJ and I have never seen such lack of compassion and incompetence.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Dr. Hany Falestiny is THE BEST Pulmonary doctor in central Florida! His brother Dr. Magdy Falestiny has a terrible reputation and people often confuse the two brothers-unfortunate for Dr. Hany! His knowledge, bed side manners, recommendations are top notch. Professors at USF highly recommend him. He has helped several of our family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

My wife has been in his care for a year for a spot on her lung, all he does is send her for CAT Scans, then he says I don't know what this is, even after a biopsy he says he doesn't know what it is. It stays the same size but he keeps telling us CANCER or TUMOR scaring her and me to death. Two other DR's have looked at her results and say it's lung scarring from pnuemonia, we are done with DR DOOM

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr.Falestiny made me feel like I was safe. I felt like I was in the best of care. Dr. Falestiny was professional and direct. He was knowledgable and efficient. I believe he is the best pulmonologist in the world.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2009

He is not kind and caring. He yells at patients

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

Dr. Hany N. Falestiny's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1979)