Ratings for Dr. David D. Dore

This dr. Dore is a hack . Curse the day I met him a big crock and a lier

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

NOT A GREAT DOC. SEEMS TO HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEGE ABOUT ORTHOPEDICS. STINKY ATTITUDE

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

No bedside manner at all. Should not do revisions with his poor attitude. 10/07/14

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Bedside manner is poor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

He did 2 revisions on my hip which was dislocating on me (surgery was done by a different incompetent surgeon) unfortunately Dr.Dore lied to me he cut me open twice replacing the ball saying it was slightly worn probably due to the dislocations. A revision surgery is much more then replacing a ball and closing up. I have since been to an excellent surgeon who explained the entire revision surgery to me which I am facing once again. Dr. Dore just wasn't interested in fixing my problem. He made the comment to me from the beginning that he isn't in the "market" of cleaning up other Dr's messes. He should never have touched my hip if he felt that way. Very disappointed in him after hearing what really needs to be done. He doesn't speak to you he speaks to his P.A. does look at you while explaining what's going on, acts as though your taking too much time always seems to be in a rush to get out of the room. Don't get me started with his nurse Terry.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Dore is a gifted surgeon, however his staff is very rude. This is from the front of the office to the back. He can also be short and doesn't have a very warm bedside manner all the time. But he knows his business and does a great job with joint replacements.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2011

Great staff, so helpful nice and caring. Dr. Dore is great very understanding and knowledgeable. My knee has never felt better. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

Dr. Dore and his staff are a blessing. Dr. Dore conducted my right hip replacement in 2005. I ran my first 5k in Fayetteville, NC last week and have continued military operations with no difficulties. I actually feel stronger than before. The staff was very helpful, informative and polite. I highly recommend Dr. Dore and staff!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

I found Dr, Dore and his staff to be very congenial, informative and helpful in every way.My return visits have never been a problem.There are not enough compliments to express my satisfaction.He certainly recognized my medical problem right away and fixed it. Not that I want my problem to reoccur but IF it did I would have no trouble going back and being seen.SUPER Doctor...SUPER Staff.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

The staff is rude, unhelpful and uncaring in regard to patient care. Expect to call this office and get put on hold for time on end. When you arrive at the office expect to be treated as they are doing you a favor. Totally out of control. Unfortunately Dr. Dore allows his staff to determine what goes on and refuses to hear any constructive criticism.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009