Ratings for Dr. Patrick P. Gonzales

Overall I'm extremely pleased with Dr. Gonzales and his staff. There's often a wait for your appointment but once he is with you he really takes as much time as needed to see to your needs.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Insurance Mill Recently moved to Orlando, scheduled a Friday first appointment . 45 minute wait (a few people waiting) taken back to a nurse. After blood pressure etc, she asked what I wanted to talk to the Doctor about. Said two things renewal of two prescriptions and an abdominal pain. The nurse said one moment. Came back and said "We can do either the prescriptions today or the pain today. You can schedule an appointment next week for what we do not do today." She said it was policy. She said what I was asking to do in one appointment would take too much of the Doctor's time. She went to talk to her supervisor. The supervisor said no. I asked to talk to the supervisor. She said it was due to my insurance; pretty clear it is due to insurance COMPENSATION. They are an INSURANCE MILL, they are making go to multiple appoints to get multiple reimbursement from the insurance company for what should have been taken care of (and would have been) by another doctor in one visit.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

I have been going to his practice for over 10 years but never again. I went in for a old scar that was painful and he sent me to a surgeon who ruined my life. He did a scar revision which has left me with a huge infected scar with a hole at the bottom that you could put your finger inside. I have had 2 surgeries by another surgeon to try to fix what was done to me and now am wearing a wound vac for 2 months with an open wound to heal it. I trusted my primary doctor to send me to a good doctor but he sends you to his friends. When I showed Dr. Gonzales my scar after the 1st surgery he said it was not that bad and I should wait to see if it healed up, a scar with a hole still draining after 6 weeks, you have got to be kidding. It was infected and had abscesses inside. I will be looking for a new doctor who cares about me not covering for his doctor friends.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

One of the most friendly, warm and compassionate physician. You leave the office feeling so much better because Dr.Gonzales treats you like a friend and family. He is one of the few doctors who takes care of his own hospital patients because his office believes that in caring for their own patients it can help the patient feel more secure and reassured -since he is more familiar with his patients' medical history. It facilitates the whole hospitalization process and even helps in the psychological healing and emotional being of the patient. His personalized care is one of the best - You can not have a better, friendlier and more caring doctor. I have referred many friends and family to this practice.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

I am a patient of a ARNP, she is wonderful, extremely patient & understanding. The office runs smooth, never an issue and the medical staff is well trained. The office itself is immaculate and just lovely. What a great Family Practice.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Patrick P. Gonzales's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1975)

Centene