Ratings for Dr. Alberto F. Padron

Great surgeon who exudes confidence and delivers. I am a 57 year old male and had no issues and minimal pain. I was up and about immediatel; by day 7, I walked 5k on a treadmill. If you're on the fence about selecting him as a doctor, get off and go see him!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this doctor. I had the best experience th first time I saw him 4yrs ago for my gallbladder removal and this year the same for my thyroid removal. He is knowledgable, has a pleasant demeanor and is not in a rush to get you in and out. He took his time to explain the procedure to me and my husband and when I was in recovery he took his time again with my husband and my parents with regards to letting them know how everything went in the operating room. I saw him a week later for my follow up visit and again it was a great experience. I have referred him to friends and family and will continue to refer to him. He's wonderful and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013

Dr. Padron and his staff are the best medical group in Orlando. I have been fortunate to have them attend to my medical needs. They are polite, have the best customer service and are attentive and helpful. Dr. Padron is a Great surgeon , he is not only good at what he does but is Caring( you don't see that very often ). I would highly recommend Dr. Padron and would rate him a 10 if the scoring were higher. Thank you !

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Alberto F. Padron's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal