Ratings for Dr. Jose E. Sarriera

Dr. Sarriera saved my life! I wasn't so sure about him when I first saw met him in my hospital room in 2010. He wasn't "warm & fuzzy" and he kept changing my treatment protocol. He was always very serious and to the point. A previous reviewer commented that he "is not the friendliest", I thought the same about him. However, I get it now. He was there to treat me for a life-threatening condition and he takes that job very seriously. Now when I see him, he smiles and takes a moment to ask how I'm doing. I admire Dr. Sarriera and can never repay him for saving my life! His nurse (Jessica) and PA (Abby) are also very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

He is an excellent doctor. He cares for his patients and is always on top of everything. He doesn't fool around with his patients conditions.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

I have always found this doctor to be extremely concerned about my well-being and was extremely satisfied during many months of very difficult treatments. His staff is extremely cordial. His nurses and PA have always gotten back to me with test results promptly and expressed great concern for my progress and comfort. I want a doctor who is knowledgeable, proficient, and attentive. I have found him to be all three.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Sarriera is not the friendliest man. I have been a patient of his for several years and he spends an average of 5-6 minutes with me and the man has never, and I mean never has bothered to smile at me. His nurses are very nice, but he's really not. When you ask a question, he gives one-word answers. Been with him 4-5 years and he dosen't seem to care at all.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr. Jose E. Sarriera's Credentials

• Univ Of Pr Sch Of Med, San Juan Pr 00936 (Grad. 1995)

Delta Dental