Ratings for Dr. Adinarayanamurt Nallamshetty

The only review you need. Doctor is great, everything else NOT. Rude staff,..from phone to in person, just rude and unhelpful. Had an after hours emergency and the calls forwarded to a Radiator Shop, who didn't know why. Its a shame because the office manager is his relative, but obviously isn't doing a good job. LaTonya the phone girl is the worst first POC a business could want. Rude and unappoligetic. She should try pet grooming where the clients can't tell on her. We will be getting a new doctor, 3 kids an 13 years w/him but the staff is the reason.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

I apologize but I can't even give this provider one star. Working in the health care field, I have expectations, as should anymore, of the doctor that will be taking care of my family. I recently relocated to Clermont and needed a pediatrician unexpectedly when my daughter became sick. Dr. Nallamshetty was relatively close to my home and could see us quickly. I thought that was excellent! When I arrived, the outside appearance suggested it was a newer building but inside, it was anything but. The restroom was filthy, the floors had visible stains and some of the walls had stains as well. The front office staff wasn't rude but they weren't friendly either. I was taken back quickly; I was in the patient room before my appointment time so that was a plus. The MA that took my daughters vitals wasn't too sure about herself and didn't seem very comfortable. Dr. Nallamshetty came in to exam my daughter and I described her symptoms. Obviously I believe that no one knows your child as well as you do and considering she'd displayed these symptoms in previous years, I was confident that I knew what was wrong with my child. I explained to him what i thought was wrong and he thought it was best to swab her throat for strep. Excellent! He continued to exam her and said that he noticed some fluid in her ears, in my NON-MEDICAL opinion is was simply because of her nasal congestion; she's never had an ear infection. The MA came in to do the strep test, it wasn't done properly and the test came back negative. The doctor gave me an antibiotic and we were finished, he said she could go back to school that day or the next because she wasn't contagious. Unfortunately her symptoms worsened over night and she developed a rash. I decided to take her to another provider to have her tested for strep throat again, this time worried she now had Scarlet Fever as well. The provider I saw said she did have strep and Scarlet Fever and that the antibiotic she was given wasn't strong enough for her. He prescribed something new and said she wasn't to return to school until after the weekend. I was very discouraged with Dr. Nallamshetty, missing strep throat can lead to serious issues. More importantly, my child had to suffer another day and develop more severe symptoms. He missed the onset of the rash and gave antibiotics when they weren't necessary in his opinion. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone, I would't want them to experience what I did or for their children to either.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

We began seeing Dr. Nallamshetty due to an insurance change. Our previous pediatrician said this would be the only Dr she would take her children to, and I now see why. Dr. Nallamshetty is a humble man, very kind and well-spoken, and he actually listens to his patients. He is very gentle and kind with kids and he is thorough in his exams. He likes to have blood testing done for any child exhibiting problems and I like that he is proactive but not overly so. I would definitely recommend this pediatrician!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Dr. Adinarayanamurt Nallamshetty's Credentials

• Sri Venkatesvara Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Tirupati, Ap, India (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal