Ratings for Dr. David L. Oliver

Office staff (Ashley) gives an attitude as soon as you call there. You wait for days for an appt or an answer and when you finally call, she gets pissy and states, YES, you have an appt. I guess I was just suppose to have assumed when it was scheduled without bothering her. Dr. Oliver is very knowledgable but getting to him through his rude staff (Ashley) is difficult especially when your in severe pain and getting an attitude.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I've seen Dr Oliver for several years, and aside from long waits, had no problem with my wellness check ups. Only when I began to have medical concerns did I have a problem there. I was seen for a back problem, and told to go to a specific facility for PT - referral was slow, and was only accomplished after PT facility called them for approval! They are slow to return calls, if returned at all. I was told no one was on call over week-end and Dr could not be reached. The front office and some of nursing staff are seemingly uninterested and uncaring. For these reasons and others, I have changed physicians.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

Dr. Oliver has been very good to me and has helped me through alot and I put alot of trust in him. He is kind,caring and has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

Always a 2 hour wait until the doctor is actually seen. Also, seems to have a lot of billing errors. I finally found another family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr. Oliver and his staff are always very helpful and friendly

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. David L. Oliver's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners