Ratings for Dr. R. Blake Gibb

I've been going to doc gibb for eight years. He could talk the ear off a dead horse. He changed my life and I love him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

person who posted below July 5th. I would appreciate the name of the other doctor you are using...I am a complicated case! thanks.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. Gibb is very very good at what he does however for more complicated cases I found he lacked a bit. I have since moved on to another doctor but I do highly recommend Dr. Gibb if you are an easy case.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I love the idea behind what dr Gibb is doing, and I do believe that hormone replace my therapy can work for SOME people. Unfortunately his intolerance for people that have any sort of questions makes him someone I would never recommend. He becomes very irritates and condescending when asked for any clarification on his prescription or diagnosis. When I asked him if he thought I would need to stay on progesterone for the rest of my life, he told me that I probably shouldn't have any more children if I didn't think I could afford the $40 a month for the cream. Incredibly rude and condescending guy. I can see where his son , Dr. In Peterborough gets his personality from. It's scary that there are actually still Dr.s out there that feel they are above anyone asking about their diagnosis. This makes them very very dangerous. He told me I should read Susan Summers book on hormones!! Right, because we should all be taking hormone advise from an actor. Good luck, be careful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

all i got for $100 is a list of vitamins i could buy next door at the medicine shop and a receipe for granola

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I went to Dr. Gibb as he was recommended by a friend. After running my bloodwork, and everything came back 'normal' he put me on progesterone cream. When I asked why, he asked if I was stressed, and said it may help. My first appointment was about 20-30 min, my follow up was approximately 10-15 min. $300 for 45 min? When I sent him and email asking for some clarification, his response was check the print out I gave you. Would never recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Gibb has been my hormone dr for 2 years. He has helped me get my hormonal acne under control finally after twenty years of this! My moods feel much more balanced. Very impressed with his knowledge. He can sometime seem like he is rushing just take the time you need and ask questions. He will answer them.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Gibb for several years now for hormone replacement therapy. I found that the biohormones he prescribed for me have helped to alleviate the problems/symptoms I had that were related to menopause. He has always been on time and he takes the time to explain and answer my questions and concerns. I recommend this doctor to other women going through peri- or menopause.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have been a patient of this clinic for approximately four years. My experience has been positive at every level. I find that Dr. Gibb explains his approach to hormone replacement in a very concise, easy to understand way. He often recommends reading material and/ or on- line sources of information. I attribute my current level of energy and health to his monitoring and guidance. More people should take advantage of this care. Menopause is a difficult time for so many women. It is great that this help is available. Thank you Dr. Gibb!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

I went for years with unexplained issues, my GP couldn't help and I was constantly having to take pain killers. Dr Gibb had me read up on Hormone Therapy before going to see him. I have been seeing him for about 5 years now, and am extremely happy with the results. Through constantly changing hormones, he has worked with me and helped me to understand what is happening. When I have issues inbetween appointments, he is available by e-mail to answer my questions and offer advice. Sometimes, it takes time for me to try different levels of hormones, but with constant checking back to what symptoms I am having, I have been able to live without the painkillers. I am now going through menopause and have found relief though his advice and would highly recommend it. The one advice I would add is balancing your hormones is a joint effort and it takes commitment on your side as well.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014