Ratings for Dr. Farooq Lateef

Never comeback to this doctor !!!!! The service was very bad and bad experience

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

There must be someone who can help you better than this guy. He would barely do anything at each appointment. He totally milked my insurance for "surgeries" at a tune of about $400 bucks a visit. He LOVES that cryo spray and carries that thing around him for dear life (it's his money maker). In the six visits that I saw him, he only made things worse. You'd think that he would have taken a sample of the skin - but no. Run away, don't walk, to ANY other dermatologist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I was told that I would be charged $439 to have 4 moles removed. I was charged the $439 and was also billed another $500 out of nowhere. They are con-artists, find a different Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2011

My visit was good. It was only that I was prescribed 2 meds that were way over my budget so much that even the pharmacy was outraged at the price even with my insurance. When I tried to get a different prescript and the sevice I got was not prompt nor very professional.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. Farooq Lateef's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1991)

Delta Dental