Ratings for Dr. Lance Y. Kim

I really appreciate Dr. Kim for his unusual high level of expertise unmatched by any other neuron docs I have seen for many years. He is gifted with special ability to right through the core of the problems and explain things so clearly that make so much sense. Wish I had know Dr. Kim much sooner

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to hear that you were helped by my care. I work very hard for my patients and take time to provide thorough explanations. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with others.

Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Kim got my life back that I did't think was possible based on what other docs had told me. Dr. Kim from first appointment suspected something was missing. Everybody else thought I had either stroke or MS. But Dr. Kim thought differently and diagnosed me with possible spinal cord disease. MRI of Thoracic spine revealed benign tumor & underwent surgery. After being in wheelchair for a year, Now I am walking with cane. I will be most grateful patient to Dr. Kim forever

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
We are so happy to hear that you are doing so much better and that we played a part in your reclaimed health! Thank you for your kind words and for sharing your story with others.

Submitted July 7, 2016

Dr. Kim was so wonderful & spent as much time as I needed. Only complaint is the wait can be longer than I like because Dr. Kim spent plenty of time with other patients. Trust me, it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and for understanding of the wait time. I do try to spend as much time as is required with each patient so no one feels rushed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with others and the vote of confidence!

Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Kim is by far best neurologist specializing in MS based on his vast knowledge of all available treatments & his compassionate care for his patients

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy to learn that you are having a good experience under my care. I also appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience with other potential patients. Thank you again.

Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Kim's level of care & expertise with sleep disorders was absolutely top notch. His Sleep Center is way beyond typical apnea lab: its truly comprehensive sleep disorder center that deals with full spectrum of sleep disorders. I never realized there were that many sleep disorders until Dr. Kim explained to me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I like to thank Dr. Kim & all clinical staff for their dedication to get my medications finally approved. They could have easily given up as insurance denied three times already. Thank you again

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to meet the needs of our patients and going above and beyond is the norm, rather the exception, in our office. We appreciate the time you have taken to give us such a glowing review. Thank you for the vote of confidence!

Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Kim was so kind and spent so much time going over y long complicated medical history. Best of all he clarified in most concisecway I could understand for the first time in years I am so glad be his patient

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy that you feel heard and relieved to have found a healthcare provider with whom you have a rapport. I treat my patients as I would want to be treated as a patient, so it is easy to understand what patients truly want in a healthcare provider. Thank you again!

Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Kim was absolutely fabulous. I suffered over four years of pain from nerve injury from bike accident. His unique coctail of nerve block procedures eliminated my pain by 80 % at least. I got my life back finally thanks to Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear you are doing well and that our care made such a difference in your life!

Submitted April 12, 2016

Submitted April 13, 2016

Dr. Kim was so fabulous !! Thanks to Dr. Kim, my seizure disorder is finally under control. I wish U had known about Dr. Kim much earlier

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your very nice review. It is so wonderful to hear our medical service made such a significant impact in a patient's life. We work very hard to provide the highest quality patient care and reviews like yours help us to know that we are succeeding!

Submitted March 17, 2016

My wife had been suffering severe headache with all sorts of mini stroke like symptoms & unexplained pain all ove. She has seen numerous doctors including, neurologists, rheumatologist, psychiatrists, pain specialist but nothing they did made her better. Then our new neighbor recommended Dr. Kim. He impressed us so much !! He was so compassionate for her years of suffering & offered explanation for her disorders & put them all together which finally made perfect sense. He diagnosed her with Histaminergic Mast Cell Degranulation Syndrome. He put her on special professional supplement. OMG, her condition began to improve like rapid Ice melting. We are so grateful for Dr. Kim's expertise.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal