Ratings for Dr. Lance Y. Kim

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy to learn that you are having a good experience under my care. I also appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experience with other potential patients. Thank you again.

Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Kim's level of care & expertise with sleep disorders was absolutely top notch. His Sleep Center is way beyond typical apnea lab: its truly comprehensive sleep disorder center that deals with full spectrum of sleep disorders. I never realized there were that many sleep disorders until Dr. Kim explained to me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

I like to thank Dr. Kim & all clinical staff for their dedication to get my medications finally approved. They could have easily given up as insurance denied three times already. Thank you again

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to meet the needs of our patients and going above and beyond is the norm, rather the exception, in our office. We appreciate the time you have taken to give us such a glowing review. Thank you for the vote of confidence!

Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Kim was so kind and spent so much time going over y long complicated medical history. Best of all he clarified in most concisecway I could understand for the first time in years I am so glad be his patient

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am happy that you feel heard and relieved to have found a healthcare provider with whom you have a rapport. I treat my patients as I would want to be treated as a patient, so it is easy to understand what patients truly want in a healthcare provider. Thank you again!

Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Kim was absolutely fabulous. I suffered over four years of pain from nerve injury from bike accident. His unique coctail of nerve block procedures eliminated my pain by 80 % at least. I got my life back finally thanks to Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for such wonderful feedback. We are so happy to hear you are doing well and that our care made such a difference in your life!

Submitted April 12, 2016

Submitted April 13, 2016

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your very nice review. It is so wonderful to hear our medical service made such a significant impact in a patient's life. We work very hard to provide the highest quality patient care and reviews like yours help us to know that we are succeeding!

Submitted March 17, 2016

My wife had been suffering severe headache with all sorts of mini stroke like symptoms & unexplained pain all ove. She has seen numerous doctors including, neurologists, rheumatologist, psychiatrists, pain specialist but nothing they did made her better. Then our new neighbor recommended Dr. Kim. He impressed us so much !! He was so compassionate for her years of suffering & offered explanation for her disorders & put them all together which finally made perfect sense. He diagnosed her with Histaminergic Mast Cell Degranulation Syndrome. He put her on special professional supplement. OMG, her condition began to improve like rapid Ice melting. We are so grateful for Dr. Kim's expertise.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for wonderful feedback. It is gratifying to hear our services have helped to satisfy your longstanding unmet medical needs.

Submitted February 26, 2016

I have seen lot of neurologists for my advanced multiple sclerosis but Dr. Kim is the only one who truly cares of patient care and who is most knowledgeable about the latest treatment options for MS. I am so grateful for Dr. Kim's compassion & expertise.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Kim is the best doctor specializing in MS. He is so well versed in all the latest on diagnosis & treatment options as well as latest advances in research. I love to go to his lectures as I learn so much from him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is by far best neurologist specializing in MS based on his vast knowledge of all available treatments & his compassionate care for his patients"

May 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim's level of care & expertise with sleep disorders was absolutely top notch. His Sleep Center is way beyond typical apnea lab: its truly comprehensive sle..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like to thank Dr. Kim & all clinical staff for their dedication to get my medications finally approved. They could have easily given up as insurance denied th..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim was so kind and spent so much time going over y long complicated medical history. Best of all he clarified in most concisecway I could understand for th..."

April 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim was absolutely fabulous. I suffered over four years of pain from nerve injury from bike accident. His unique coctail of nerve block procedures eliminate..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim was so fabulous !! Thanks to Dr. Kim, my seizure disorder is finally under control. I wish U had known about Dr. Kim much earlier "

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife had been suffering severe headache with all sorts of mini stroke like symptoms & unexplained pain all ove. She has seen numerous doctors including, neur..."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is probably most compassionate & competent Neurologist I have ever seen in my nearly 20 years of battling with my advanced MS. "

February 21, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen lot of neurologists for my advanced multiple sclerosis but Dr. Kim is the only one who truly cares of patient care and who is most knowledgeable abo..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is the best doctor specializing in MS. He is so well versed in all the latest on diagnosis & treatment options as well as latest advances in research. I..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is an amazing doctor. He is one of few doctors whose expertise has been recognized with 7 board certification while majority of doctors struggle get 1 c..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kim can be wonderful and is amazing taking care of details if you are hospitalized. He even took time to let the nurses know about my illness. I have been..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "communicatipn is horrible. They never return your calls."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is a one of a kind doctor that is rarely seen elsewhere. He is so unbelievably sharp & fast in arriving at the diagnosis & I love the way he explains th..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have been a patient of Dr Kim. for several years. He is truly amazing. His manner is professional yet extremely caring and compassionate. His staff are alwa..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His office staff are tough tovget a hold of But that doesnt conpromises my respect for Dr. Kim and his dedication to patient care & expertice"

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim was not only a fabulous physician with great insight into most complex medical illnesses but also is a most compassionate doctor I have ever met."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a pleasure with Dr Kim He totally humanizes the experience and it feels very comfortable to discuss anything. I'll never go anywhere else for quality ca..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful for Dr. Kim's wonderful insight into my mom's very complicated neurological conditions including multiple stroke like symptoms despite negative..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After seeing half a dozen neurologists, Dr. Kim nailed correct diagnosis. I carried mislable of MS but he explained why it wasnt the case & it made perfect sens..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr kim saw my husband and was right on it. He was caring and compassionate. I recently have been having problems neurolgical only to have horrible experiences f..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so pleased with his evaluation of my very complicated neurological disorders including atypical MS. Dr. Kim was very thorough and very attentive. I am so ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is so wonderful. He not only has impressive expertise in Neurology & Medicine in general, but has great passion for taking care of patients"

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim has the best expertise in Neurological disorders hands down especially in MS. He is also very kind, and has wonderful mannerism unlike most his colleagu..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is a true professional in medical field - rare to find nowadays. His wealth of medical knowledge is far above the average and yet he is so personable & ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to several Neurologists over the last decade because I'm dealing with some complicated Neurological issues. I have to say that Dr. Kim is the first..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After series of disappointing experience with other self proclaimed Neuro experts, I more or less gave up hope. Then new coworker recommended Dr kim. I was quit..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OMG !!! I was scared of going to a Dr office, not until now. Wow Dr Kim made my day. He was so friendly and courteous and knowledgeable. Explained me in detail ..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is hands-down one of the best neurologist i have seen in my 32 years of life! his demeanor and manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is Dr. Lance Kim responding to 8/27/2014 review: We remember things differently. Many patients come into the office seeking specific medications for which ..."

September 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=454659'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Lance" to "Lance Y."

April 8, 2012