You may also like

Rate Dr. Lance Y. Kim

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Ratings

Dr Kim can be wonderful and is amazing taking care of details if you are hospitalized. He even took time to let the nurses know about my illness. I have been going to him for over 10 years now. And I know after so many years a Dr gets bored with the same thing over and over but when needed I know I can depend on him. My only problem is with the lack of care that seems to come from his front staff and with returning phone calls. E mail is good but some still want to talk to a person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
We appreciate your feedback and your patient loyalty. We take all patient comments seriously as strive to provide an excellent patient experience. Thank you for pointing out an area that may need some attention. The office is very busy, and we do our best to answer patients questions as soon as we receive an email or a phone message. We appreciate your patience and understanding and again, for making us your care source for years!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

communicatipn is horrible. They never return your calls.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2873572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Kim is a one of a kind doctor that is rarely seen elsewhere. He is so unbelievably sharp & fast in arriving at the diagnosis & I love the way he explains things making most complex into simplicity. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your wonderful vote of confidence. We strive to offer the highest quality patient care, and we value every patient relationship we have. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our care with others online. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted July 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Kim. for several years. He is truly amazing. His manner is professional yet extremely caring and compassionate. His staff are always friendly and helpful. I truly believe that He will one day find the cause and cure for MS. For my many MS flare ups, he was always there for me & went out of his way to get me the medicine I needed. Dr. Kim cares about the total person not just the MS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2856130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for kind review and for sharing your experience with others online. It's my great pleasure taking care of you. I am glad to hear you are doing better.

Submitted July 9, 2015

His office staff are tough tovget a hold of But that doesnt conpromises my respect for Dr. Kim and his dedication to patient care & expertice

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your helpful feedback and nice review. We very much appreciate it.

Submitted June 25, 2015

Dr. Kim was not only a fabulous physician with great insight into most complex medical illnesses but also is a most compassionate doctor I have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your helpful input and kind review. We very much appreciate it!

Submitted June 25, 2015

Always a pleasure with Dr Kim He totally humanizes the experience and it feels very comfortable to discuss anything. I'll never go anywhere else for quality care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted June 17, 2015

I am so grateful for Dr. Kim's wonderful insight into my mom's very complicated neurological conditions including multiple stroke like symptoms despite negative test results. Medications he prescribed have been working very well for my mom. So fortunate to find Dr. Kim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
I am happy to hear that your mother is doing better. It was my pleasure to take care of her, especially after all she has been through with her illness.

Submitted May 27, 2015

After seeing half a dozen neurologists, Dr. Kim nailed correct diagnosis. I carried mislable of MS but he explained why it wasnt the case & it made perfect sense. I feel so relieved. Thank you Dr. Kim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr kim saw my husband and was right on it. He was caring and compassionate. I recently have been having problems neurolgical only to have horrible experiences from the neuroligist i seen in the hospitl. I go to see him tomorrow and can't wait hoping to finaly get some anwsers. I hope he is as attentive to me as he was to my husband and other patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784075].votes_count ]]