You may also like

I have seen lot of neurologists for my advanced multiple sclerosis but Dr. Kim is the only one who truly cares of patient care and who is most knowledgeable about the latest treatment options for MS. I am so grateful for Dr. Kim's compassion & expertise.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Kim is the best doctor specializing in MS. He is so well versed in all the latest on diagnosis & treatment options as well as latest advances in research. I love to go to his lectures as I learn so much from him.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Kim is an amazing doctor. He is one of few doctors whose expertise has been recognized with 7 board certification while majority of doctors struggle get 1 certification. He is very caring for his patients. No wonder he is so popular-reason why its hard to get into see him. But Dr. Kim is worth a wait.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr Kim can be wonderful and is amazing taking care of details if you are hospitalized. He even took time to let the nurses know about my illness. I have been going to him for over 10 years now. And I know after so many years a Dr gets bored with the same thing over and over but when needed I know I can depend on him. My only problem is with the lack of care that seems to come from his front staff and with returning phone calls. E mail is good but some still want to talk to a person.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
We appreciate your feedback and your patient loyalty. We take all patient comments seriously as strive to provide an excellent patient experience. Thank you for pointing out an area that may need some attention. The office is very busy, and we do our best to answer patients questions as soon as we receive an email or a phone message. We appreciate your patience and understanding and again, for making us your care source for years!

Submitted August 24, 2015

communicatipn is horrible. They never return your calls.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Kim is a one of a kind doctor that is rarely seen elsewhere. He is so unbelievably sharp & fast in arriving at the diagnosis & I love the way he explains things making most complex into simplicity. I would recommend him to anyone without reservation.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your wonderful vote of confidence. We strive to offer the highest quality patient care, and we value every patient relationship we have. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of our care with others online. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted July 27, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Kim. for several years. He is truly amazing. His manner is professional yet extremely caring and compassionate. His staff are always friendly and helpful. I truly believe that He will one day find the cause and cure for MS. For my many MS flare ups, he was always there for me & went out of his way to get me the medicine I needed. Dr. Kim cares about the total person not just the MS

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for kind review and for sharing your experience with others online. It's my great pleasure taking care of you. I am glad to hear you are doing better.

Submitted July 9, 2015

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your helpful feedback and nice review. We very much appreciate it.

Submitted June 25, 2015

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your helpful input and kind review. We very much appreciate it!

Submitted June 25, 2015

Always a pleasure with Dr Kim He totally humanizes the experience and it feels very comfortable to discuss anything. I'll never go anywhere else for quality care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words and confidence. We truly appreciate it!

Submitted June 17, 2015

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen lot of neurologists for my advanced multiple sclerosis but Dr. Kim is the only one who truly cares of patient care and who is most knowledgeable abo..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is the best doctor specializing in MS. He is so well versed in all the latest on diagnosis & treatment options as well as latest advances in research. I..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is an amazing doctor. He is one of few doctors whose expertise has been recognized with 7 board certification while majority of doctors struggle get 1 c..."

September 7, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kim can be wonderful and is amazing taking care of details if you are hospitalized. He even took time to let the nurses know about my illness. I have been..."

August 18, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "communicatipn is horrible. They never return your calls."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is a one of a kind doctor that is rarely seen elsewhere. He is so unbelievably sharp & fast in arriving at the diagnosis & I love the way he explains th..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I have been a patient of Dr Kim. for several years. He is truly amazing. His manner is professional yet extremely caring and compassionate. His staff are alwa..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His office staff are tough tovget a hold of But that doesnt conpromises my respect for Dr. Kim and his dedication to patient care & expertice"

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim was not only a fabulous physician with great insight into most complex medical illnesses but also is a most compassionate doctor I have ever met."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a pleasure with Dr Kim He totally humanizes the experience and it feels very comfortable to discuss anything. I'll never go anywhere else for quality ca..."

June 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so grateful for Dr. Kim's wonderful insight into my mom's very complicated neurological conditions including multiple stroke like symptoms despite negative..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After seeing half a dozen neurologists, Dr. Kim nailed correct diagnosis. I carried mislable of MS but he explained why it wasnt the case & it made perfect sens..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr kim saw my husband and was right on it. He was caring and compassionate. I recently have been having problems neurolgical only to have horrible experiences f..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so pleased with his evaluation of my very complicated neurological disorders including atypical MS. Dr. Kim was very thorough and very attentive. I am so ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is so wonderful. He not only has impressive expertise in Neurology & Medicine in general, but has great passion for taking care of patients"

April 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim has the best expertise in Neurological disorders hands down especially in MS. He is also very kind, and has wonderful mannerism unlike most his colleagu..."

April 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is a true professional in medical field - rare to find nowadays. His wealth of medical knowledge is far above the average and yet he is so personable & ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to several Neurologists over the last decade because I'm dealing with some complicated Neurological issues. I have to say that Dr. Kim is the first..."

January 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After series of disappointing experience with other self proclaimed Neuro experts, I more or less gave up hope. Then new coworker recommended Dr kim. I was quit..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "OMG !!! I was scared of going to a Dr office, not until now. Wow Dr Kim made my day. He was so friendly and courteous and knowledgeable. Explained me in detail ..."

December 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kim is hands-down one of the best neurologist i have seen in my 32 years of life! his demeanor and manner is calm, positive, thorough, attentive, flexible, ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is Dr. Lance Kim responding to 8/27/2014 review: We remember things differently. Many patients come into the office seeking specific medications for which ..."

September 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=454659'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Lance" to "Lance Y."

April 8, 2012