Ratings for Dr. Lance Y. Kim

I had miserable pain in my face after dental procedure. Had gone to see oral surgeon & other neurologist. They were not able to help. But Dr. Kim had different appoach & came up with new combo meds that hit home run. I am so grateful that found Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
We are so happy that you found the relief you were seeking under our care! Thank you for sharing your story with others. We greatly appreciate it!

Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. Kim is my doctor who treats my MS. I went to his lecture on MS tonight. OMG, he was so impressive in delivery of such complicated topics and wonder fully handled all questions from audience. He made everything sound so interesting & intriguing that I cannot wait for his next lecture. Thank you Dr. Kim all the great work you do.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind words on my lecture. I am passionate about educating patients on MS and find lecturing a truly rewarding experience.

Submitted October 3, 2016

I just moved to Florida from New York with my ove 10 years of disability from MS. After Dr. Kim looked over all of my medical records and talked to me at length, he said he could definitely made my condition better which at first I didnr believe him. I went on completely new treatment regimen I never heard of. OMG, I now walk with a cane after confined to wheelchair for many years. Dr. Kim is extremely special to me & feel so blessed.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for sharing your inspiring story with others. I am always happy to hear that my care and treatment made a difference in patients' lives.

Submitted September 27, 2016

My family doctor referred me to Dr. Kim for my Sleep Disorer. Dr. Kim was so knowledgeable & informative & explained well how all of my medical disorders are linked & influencing each other & sleep disorder is just spin off of them. It made perfect sense. His Sleep lab & sleep techs were first class. I am so happy to be referred to Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. I strive to provide the highest quality patient care, and reviews like yours let me know that I am succeeding!

Submitted September 19, 2016

Dr Kim solved my problem in 20 minutes. I had been to other neurologists but he spent more time in the room with me and was more thorough than other examinations. He explained things in language I understood and gave me plenty of time to ask questions. His office manager, Art is especially nice also. I would recommend Dr Kim to anyone anytime

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. I am always happy to hear that my care made a difference in my patients' lives! I appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with others online.

Submitted September 19, 2016

I have been suffering chronic headache for 20 years or so and no doctor could help me. I pretty much gave up. Then I heard from my hair dresser about Dr. Kim. I went & saw him. He took lot of time going over all of my prior treatment history & pointed out some errors made with prior treatments which made good sense. He put together new treatment plan that included Botox and for the first time in ~20 years, I have no headaches. Wish I had known about Dr. Kim much sooner.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. I appreciate your compliments and are happy that you are feeling better.

Submitted September 13, 2016

My familiy doctor referred me to other neurologist for my MS and I happened to mention to my new neighbor who also has MS. My neighbor strongly recommended to switch to Dr. Lance Kim. I took her advise & went to see Dr. Kim. He impressed me so much how quickly he grasped over 10 years of history. He was great listener & most of all fantastic teacher. He spent lots of time with me & I was very appreciative of his thoroghness. I am so happy to find a kind of doctor I have been searching over 10 years

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind words. I am happy that you found the care you deserve after so many years of searching. I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a glowing review, and I look forward to seeing you again.

Submitted September 13, 2016

Two different appointments, two sit and wait times exceeding 45 minutes. The nurse was abrupt and unfriendly 2nd time and there was no sense of interest on the part of the doctor. Quick to prescribe but not so quick to reply to questions. Not sure what the issue was but definitely not the kind of doctor I want treating me.

Submitted August 8, 2016

Even though I was told that the new patient appoint was more than 3 months away, Dr. Kim was able to see me much sooner (within 2 weeks) once He was made aware of my uncontrollable seizures, All of my questions were superbly answered and more. I actually get true quality care that I have not gotten in many years. Dr. Kim got me on right combination meds and I no longer have seizures. Recommend Dr. Kim to anyone who has neurological disorders including seizure disorder.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for sharing your story with others. We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear that you are doing so much better!

Submitted August 10, 2016

I really appreciate Dr. Kim for his unusual high level of expertise unmatched by any other neuron docs I have seen for many years. He is gifted with special ability to right through the core of the problems and explain things so clearly that make so much sense. Wish I had know Dr. Kim much sooner

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind words. I am so happy to hear that you were helped by my care. I work very hard for my patients and take time to provide thorough explanations. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with others.

Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)