Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lance Y. Kim

Knowledgeable, friendly, efficient, accurate. His facility is clean and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2019

Without a doubt trying to make money off the equipment in his office, MRI, Sleep Center, EEG, etc. I feel his agenda is to push un needed testing and only what works for his pocketbook. Office was chronically late, way overbooked, had to wait over an hour most times. Also, difficult to get a person on the phone.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2019

best dr. ever and stays knowledgeable on his medicine field. very caring

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

I have very difficult to treat mixed type headaches -Cluster & complicated migraine. Have been to numerous doctors and headache specialist & tried all kinds of meds that didnt work. Then I got referred to Dr. Kim by my family doctor. His knowledge on headache was impressive. He pointed out the reasons for past treatment failure. He put together new regimen that has reduced my suffering by ~70%. Dr. Kim basically gave me new life

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Kim for my MS for years. Dr. Kim is a true expert in MS as well as variety of Neurological specialties. I have total confidence in Dr. Kim when it comes down to anything related to my health.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for the wonderful review & strong vote of confidence. I find it a true gift to work in concert with such courageous patients. Thank you for sharing your experience with others.

Submitted December 6, 2017

This was the best team of medical staff I have been around in a long time. I would love to have them around if I ever get sick again. The Doctor had been busy but still took the time to make me feel like I was the only patient there. The MA that took my initial information was terrific, she too made me feel like I was the first patient of the day. I loved visiting and if I need their service again I know I will be welcomed.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
We are so happy to hear you had a 5-star experience at our office. We strive to give our patients our very best regardless of how busy our office is and endeavor to continue to provide the best possible care. We wish you the best of health but should you need us again we are here. Thank you!

Submitted November 29, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kim for variety of issues including chronic migraine, sleep disorder, neuropathy etc. I moved from NY & I have never seen a doctor who is so well versed in so many areas in Neurology. His impressive multiple board certifications speak for itself. Its not always easy to get into see him because of his popularity. Dr. Kim is worth the wait & I feel so fortunate to him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for the kind words & vote of confidence. We strive to provide the top quality medical care. Glad to hear you are doing well!

Submitted November 13, 2017

My son has been suffering epilipepsy since 2 years old. There’s not a day goes by without him having Seizures. He even had epilepsy surgery at the Cleveland clinic which reduced his epilepsy by ~30% at Best. Most Neuro docs threw hands in Air & didn’t want to care for him any longer. I got desperate for good Neurologist. Then, we saw Dr. Kim who was so kind & understanding of All ordeals we went through & spent lot of time going over the prior treatments. Dr. Kim came up with special diet plan & simplied medicines cutting out ineffective meds etc. My son seizures went down by at least 50% or more. We are so blessed to have Dr. Kim.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Your son is a lovely child. I truly feel so blessed to work in concert with such courageous families to bring the best possible results to my patients. His progress brought me so much fulfillment and joy. Keep me posted on his condition.

Submitted November 2, 2017

At best he is a low level neurologist and doesn't truthfully care about his patients unless he is making money with his machines. He is only as good as his machines, otherwise he is useless and doesn"t know how to can"t properly diagnose a person. I'm living proof.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Sometimes we have patients that come in seeking medication rather than treatment, in this case Dr. Kim does a diagnosis and if it is medically necessary those adjustments will be made. As you can see Dr. Kim has many very happy patients and we are sorry to hear your thoughts on your visit to our office. Dr. Kim cares deeply for his patients and has a steadfast dedication to provide excellent care to each and every patient.

Submitted October 31, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kim for my MS. He is very thorough & yet with cut to the chase approach, which suits me bery well. I am doing so much better now thanks to Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind words. I’m so happy to hear you are doing well and look forward to helping you in any way I can in the future. I wish you all the best.

Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)