Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lance Y. Kim

When it comes down to Multiple Sclerosis, Dr. Kim is the hands down best Neurologist in central Florida.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
We are proud of the care our patients receive and are so glad to hear that you are satisfied as well. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and giving us your feedback.

Submitted August 31, 2017

Loved Dr. Kim and his staff right after my first visit. No punches pulled. No time wasted. Made me feel like I was important and everyone was very knowledgeable. I am honored to be an accepted patient.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for your kind review. We work hard to give our patients the best possible care in a comfortable and respectful environment. Thank you for choosing our office, we look forward to helping you in any way we can.

Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Kim was very thorogh & kind in explaining my very complex condition in a way that was most clear in many years of having this condition called IBM

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
I appreciate your wonderful review and am glad to hear you were satisfied with our medical service. We strive to maintain the highest level of care and appreciate knowing we are meeting that expectation. Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

Submitted July 17, 2017

What an awesome doctor !! Dr. Kim was so insightful with my dignosis -something it took over a year to reach the answer by other docs but Dr. Kim fiugured in one visit

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

It was some wait to get into his clinic given his popularity But it was worth the wait. Dr. Kim is outstanding diagnostician & doesnt beat around the bush. Love his style.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your feedback and kind words. I’m glad to hear you were satisfied with our care and that you are doing well.

Submitted May 24, 2017

Was referred to Dr Kim for a second opinion. Have heard good things about this dr. Looking forward to my first visit and hope he can help me.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
I look forward to your visit. I find it a pleasure to care for my patients and try to always give them my very best. Thank you.

Submitted May 24, 2017

In my opinion, Dr. Kim is probably best Neurologist in Central Florida hands down. I have very complicated Rheumatological & Neurological disorders & have seen a dozen neuro docs. But only Dr. kim hit the nail at my first visit with him. I was truly impressed. I look forward to working with Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind words and vote of confidence. I find much joy in seeing the quality of life my patients can continue to live with proper treatment.

Submitted April 24, 2017

My son has severe Epilepsy since childhood. Dr. Kim correctly dignosed with LGS & put him on medical regimen that dropped his seizures at least by 80%. We love Dr. Kim

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind words. So glad to hear your son is doing much better.

Submitted April 12, 2017

My mother rarely offer compliments for any doctor. But she couldn't stop saying wonderful things about Dr. Kim. She liked his always very kind bedside manner & listened well. Most of all, he was only doctor who alleviated her miserable back pain without over medicating her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you so much for the kind words and for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad to hear that your mom is doing well.

Submitted March 30, 2017

Dr. Kim is by far the best neurologist in Central Florida. His expertise in Pain, although he is not a pain specialist, is quite impressive. My pain is much better controlled with adhering to his advise & top notch care. I am so grateful to be his patient.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's response
Thank you for your kind comments and vote of confidence. I am happy to hear that you listened to my advice and are feeling so much better.

Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr. Lance Y. Kim's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners