Ratings for Dr. Farideh Zadeh

Horrible excuse for a Doctor. Arrogant, rude , accuses her patients of being a fake. A week after she told me I did not have a condition, I was admitted to the hospital in ICU for same condition she accused me of being a fake. Hope her license gets taken away ,or better yet go back to Iran. You suck Dr. Zadeh

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

This woman seems as uninterested in patients as a doctor can get. I find her to be a poor listener, has poor spoken English skills, arrogant and always, always rushes through an exam. If she finally darts into your exam room, tackle her or block the door because she'll give you only seconds. Waits of over an hour are routine; getting messages or medicine requests through the inept staff is a trial, no matter how urgent the need. Other support staff are equally slap-dash, don't even bother to look at a patient, never mind call him or her by name or explain a procedure. Zadeh seems eager to hand off patients to specialists for just about anything except the co-pay. I went to this practice out of desperation after losing my trusted doc, and so am now looking again. Dr. Zadeh is as insensitive, arrogant and rude as can be. Staff doesn't much care, either.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

i left 7 messages for the dr with her staff and office mgr carolyn(who was very rude and will probably cause me not to return to this dr)concerning my son and he has a serious illness,tthat can be very dangerous to him and others he comes in contact with and they chose not to call me back at all..my family has been going to thisa doctor since she first opened and im very very dissatisfied with how they handled this matter.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

Very rude office staff waiting time to see her was over an hour and then she was terribly rushed and didn't spend any time with me. I changed my doctor the second I walked out of the office.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

As a pharmacy technician, I speak to people all day about local doctors. I enjoy calling this office and having someone actually answer the phone!!! Wow! Who still does that?! Doctor Zadeh spent time getting to know me and listening to me. If my mother was still alive, I would bring her to this wonderful, patient woman!! I have recommended her many times since my first appointment!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Great Dr. Great care, takes time with you. Very knowlegable. Very proactive.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

I visited her nearly ten times with a terrible sinus infection... repeatedly, she would give me free samples of Allegra and refused to prescribe anything despite my history. On these and other visits she barely spends more than two minutes with the patient. It is all very rushed and a waste of money.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr.Farideh Zadeh reminds me of the old times when doctors spend time and were truly concerned about how you were and not on a time schedule. Even though she sees many paitents she takes the time to sit down and ask, so tell me how you are and whats been going on with you. She is really a gem and also explains things and answers questions and makes you feel like you are her only paitent. I am so grateful I have her for a doctor, she has been a Blessings for me. C.L.H. Longwood, Florida

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Farideh Zadeh's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois