Ratings for Dr. Guillermo Marrero

If I were eating just Dr Marrero, he is a solid 4 star. However, the turnover in his office the past couple of years has been a concern & I am contemplating switching doctors because of it

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr Marrero is excellent. I have no complaints about him. Unfortunately, his inept office staff has forced me to find another PCP. One day i had an appointment, which they confirmed with me by phone the day before. When i show at my appointment the next day, I was told they no longer accept my insurance, which is not in Florida anymore. Why did they confirm my appointment the day before and allowed me to waste an hour of my time coming in if my insurance was no longer accepted? Furthermore, i called my insurance and was told Dr. Marrero is in my network and my insurance is, in fact, in Florida. Several times before that, i would call in with questions or to make an appointment and his office staff would answer the phone, put me on hold, then come back and hang up the line. This has happened numerous times. They're very rude and have no phone etiquette. Good luck calling in when you're sick to get an appointment! Dr. Marrero seemed to be a caring physician who always took the time to listen, but his staff makes for an awful experience.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Marrero spends more than an average amount of time with his patients. He is very open to questions and very amenable to input from his patients. I would highly recommended him.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2012

Dr. Guillermo Marrero's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL