Ratings for Dr. Marc L. Demers

Best physician appointment I have ever experienced, and he could not assist me with my symptoms. Met with Dr. Demers regarding a complex set of symptoms. He was welcoming and kind. Listened to my symptom history and never made me feel rushed or that he was not interested in helping me relieve my symptoms. After a thorough exam, he sat with me again to review my history so that he could be sure he obtained all data that was available. After verbal and physical exam, Dr. Demers concluded that he would not be the practitioner for me; but, pointed me in a direction of a specialist that would probably be better suited to alleviate my symptoms. I think Dr. Demers concluded relatively quickly that he could not treat my symptoms; but, still took the time to explain thoroughly what category my symptoms fit into and why it would be best to see a different specialist. Truly made me feel like he was listening to me and cared enough to make sure that my symptoms would be addressed and treated. I think that the question is not if I would return to Dr. Demers if I needed his particular specialty treatment; but, that I would recommend him to treat a family member or a friend? The answer is a resounding YES!!! Everyone who has to see Dr. Demers is in great hands. His knowledge, dedication, care and concern was much appreciated!!!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

WONDERFUL surgeon. Very thorough. He takes time, and listens to you and helps work through treatments for your illness. I highly recommend Dr. Demers. I can't say enough how pleased I have been with Dr. Demers and his group. He has performed 3 surgeries for me, and even though I no longer live in Florida, I would go back there if I ever required another surgery.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Dr. Demers is the best! He's smart, caring, attentive, and always has your best interest in mind. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr Demers removed a tumor from my abdomen. He's very knowledgeable, understanding, and extremely patient. He took the time to explain all possibilities with of my case and patiently answered the "list" (literally) of questions I had. He encouraged follow up appointments to answer questions and ease my concerns. This was my first surgery and everything was perfect. I took full advantage of the appts and his staff was extremely helpful and patient with me. Dr. Demers is well known and respected in the medical community. I'm so thankful he did my surgery.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Marc L. Demers's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal