Ratings for Dr. George W. Chisholm

I have also been a patient of Dr. Chisholm since I was 22 years of age and now 56. He delivery both on my son and several of my girlfriends babies also. I recommend Dr. Chisholm.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

I have been a patient for over 30 yrs and would recommend Dr Chisholm. He's very knowledgeable and caring. Regarding another post here, I have never been seen alone with him, always had staff in exam room. Iv'e never had to wait for my appt. He delivered two of my children, and I trust him much more than the MDs that can't even remember your name because they are moving so fast.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I had read multiple bad reviews on Dr. Chishlom. I decided to see for myself about this Doctor. First, The office staff which is only ONE person named Tamika was extremely unprofessional. The office is filthy! Dr. Chishlom is the most unprofessional and rude man that I have ever encountered. I'm am warning you. Look elsewhere for care. I left before the exam even took place. Also it is the Doctors "Old school policy" to see you alone. Very uncomfortable and suspicious environment. I will be reporting him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Unlike most doctors,he didn't have 10 people waiting with the same appointment time,organised I must say, he asked the right questions and listens.I'd simply say that he knows what he's doing..this doc has experience.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

If you're looking for a nice fancy office then go some where else. If you're looking for a great doctor that really cares and doesn't make you feel like a piece cattle being rushed in and out then this is your doctor. He is my favorite doctor to visit. He delivered both my kids and I see him once a year for check up and will be so upset when he decides to retire

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

The office is old and dirty. I can't believe he practices medicine here. He doesn't do any lab work in the office other than the pap. I will be loking for another OB/GYN to see me during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. George W. Chisholm's Credentials

• Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425 (Grad. 1974)