Ratings for Dr. Sin-Ling Alice Wong

I've been with her since I was 7 years old. She dismisses your concerns, to the point where I was misdiagnosed (as well as my mother). Had she listened to my concerns, I would not be living with a disability (or at least it could have been corrected during my puberty years and minimized my disability). My mother's issues could have been life threatening. She recently dismissed my mom's results and attributed it to something completely unrelated. She is not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Has been my doctor for over years. Very supported, very helpful. Will be my GP forever.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

Unbiased opinion. My family doctor for a decade. Satisfactory performance, will provide helpful information that is within her knowledge. Not expecting more than what is required of her. She is a good doctor, but is not good at reassuring those whom need EXTRA reassurance. She does what is expected of her

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

She just doesn't care I've been seeing her since I was 8 years old. She rushes and dismisses your concerns and questions. I was misdiagnosed by herBehind could have been life threatening. She needs to retire. Not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Alice Wong for 29 years and I have finally come to my end! My most recent experience was asking why I have been bruising so easily so we took blood. Results came back normal, great for me. I asked if there was something I could do with my diet or anything else we can look at. Her response, "Bruise will go away". Really I thought to myself? I have had a few medical issues in recent years and I find her to be extremely dismissive and quite frankly does not care. I also have limited hearing in my left ear, long story short it took me three visits to her for her to actually believe me and send me to an ENT. The result a hole in my eardrum and surgery. I take time off to make these appointments and it would be appreciated that she acknowledge that and give me her time. She dismisses your questions, does not make suggestions, and just says it will go away. I assume she is retiring but I cannot/refuse to return to her services...and this is being said of the Doctor that has been there from my very first appointment in life. I do not normally write these reviews but I have after 29 years come to my last straw.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Actually, she seems doesn't really care your problem. Every time, i went to see her, she only talk about 3mins after i explained my problem to her. Every time, she says" fine, not big deal" and seems doesn't want make any effort. I heard she will retire soon, properly, she is waiting for retire and doesn't care any thing else. Also, when i request check up before i am going to have a baby, her receptionist told me that " we don't do this here, and no one did in here(Canada)" after i request an appointment, she put me on hold more than 5 mins. Also, for annual check up, she didn't doing properly, for female, she didn't check all the problems. I am switching my family doctor now.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

I'm fairly certain the above reviews are regarding more than one Alice Wong. The Alice Wong I know used to have a practice in Bampton on Bovaird and is now in Aurora at Hollandview Medical, which is a practice she shares with her husband, Dr Kevin Leung. Given that my Dr. Alice Wong has a preschool-aged son, she couldn't possibly be the same Dr that some patients here has cared for their family for 20+ yars!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I find Dr. Alice Wong to be a very helpful and knowledgable doctor. My family has been going to her for 15+ years and we continue to do so. Although, my mom complains that Dr. Wong is not helpful, she continues to see her because she knows that Dr. Wong will be able to help her even if it is without a smile sometimes. I used to think the same of her before but after i went to her a few times for an issue and saw her more than just my annual checkup, i realized that she is actually very friendly and helpful and you never have to wait too long and can always get same day appointmentes.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Not friendly, not thorough, not a good doctor. She is always looking for an easy drug fix or saying that its not really a problem. I feel that she misses a lot of diseases and diagnoses because of her lack of effort.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

This doctor is the worst doctor ever!!! I started going to her 20yrs ago when I first moved to mississauga. My family still goes to her and I always ask them why!!!! She is rude, knowledgeable and I am glad I switched doctors.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011