Ratings for Dr. Helen C. Ting

The worst Doctor I've ever seen! Do not trust your or your children's health To her! She was late even for the delivery and I delivered with a nurse. I wish I found out her careless behaviour earlier!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr H Ting for about 10 years. She has demonstrated warmth and caring and has not hesitated to call me directly with test results or to refer me to other specialists.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

A highly disrespsectful being.....that with her supreme arrogance makes for an ongoing abomination lashed out on the unsuspecting people who walk into this web of darkness.....the fact this being can continue to operate in the capacity of government sanctioned doctor speaks volumes to a tragic ongoing process statewide.....

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Terrible staff, no manners, unfriendly, and disorganized. Dr. Ting is also cold, no personality, does not address your concerns, arrogant, and no people skill. After a few visits, we decided we had enough. Luckily, we found another doctor who cares and address all our problems.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

She is the worst doctor I 'be ever seen in my life.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

She's a little better than Dr. Frank Hou but not much. Also has no respect to patient's wait time. She's unprofessional and don't care to talk nor explain to the patients. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Seems competent, but her bedside manner is laughable. We've made a game of trying to get her to smile--no luck yet.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

She is so cold, and is not fit to be a doctor. Her medical approach never solved my problem. As long as other doctors willing to accept me , I will not hesitate to turn over.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Ting has been my doctor for the past 10 years and I've enjoyed having her as my doctor. I will agree with the other comments about her office staff....they can be rude and dismissive, but don't blame the doctor! Dr. Ting is extremely knowledgeable, intelligent, and she's always well equipped to answer my questions or concerns. If she gets to know you well (and don't be afraid to use up your full 15 min's with her), she will soon be able to tell when something is off with you even if you don't say anything. I have a high-stress job and she can tell when I'm overly stressed even before running her usual diagnostics. Dr. Ting has also been my doctor for 2 pregnancies and she was great throughout the entire time. You will need to be prepared and ask questions but I promise you, she will take the time to answer them. Don't be afraid to talk! She might not probe you too much but if you ask, she'll answer and she will take the time to answer all your questions. If you feel rushed, it's because you're not asking questions and therefore, she will assume that your appointment is done. I would highly recommend Dr. Ting if you're looking for a straight-shooting, knowledgeable doctor, who is also efficient with your (and her) time.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Most awful Doctor I have ever been to. Would not even recommend my worst enemy to her. Front staff is rude, can never get through when calling in, have to wait at least an hour after your scheduled alpt. Went to several prenatal appointments with her and each appointment just got worse. Seems like she hates her job, no compassion, never asks how I'm doing or how my pregnancy is going, missed a diagnosis on my Pap test, only found out because my family doctor who doesn't deliver told me about it, so many complaints I could write a book. Found a new doctor to deliver my baby and my first appointment with her was amazing. Such a difference and I now feel comfortable and confident that my baby and I will now be taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014