Ratings for Dr. Helen C. Ting

Dr. Ting has mostly Asian patients. Likely because she is Asian. I am not. I have been a patient of hers for 12 years or more. I visit her once a year for a general check-up and blood work. As most comments, I find her cold and uncaring. I have waited for her in the lobby sometimes up to 2 hours for a 5minute appointment. I want to change doctors but, there is no one in Vancouver taking new patients. A clinic would have a warmer reception.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Ting is cold and heartless. She's one of those doctors who became a doctor for the money and prestige. She could not care any less about her patients or their well-being. If you were bleeding out in front of her, she would probably glare at you for taking up her time. I've also observed her interactions with other people. She is just a nasty human being. If she ever read these negative reviews, her arrogance would convince her that they don't matter. Nasty, nasty human being.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

The worst Doctor I've ever seen! Do not trust your or your children's health To her! She was late even for the delivery and I delivered with a nurse. I wish I found out her careless behaviour earlier!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I've been seeing Dr H Ting for about 10 years. She has demonstrated warmth and caring and has not hesitated to call me directly with test results or to refer me to other specialists.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

A highly disrespsectful being.....that with her supreme arrogance makes for an ongoing abomination lashed out on the unsuspecting people who walk into this web of darkness.....the fact this being can continue to operate in the capacity of government sanctioned doctor speaks volumes to a tragic ongoing process statewide.....

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Terrible staff, no manners, unfriendly, and disorganized. Dr. Ting is also cold, no personality, does not address your concerns, arrogant, and no people skill. After a few visits, we decided we had enough. Luckily, we found another doctor who cares and address all our problems.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

She is the worst doctor I 'be ever seen in my life.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

She's a little better than Dr. Frank Hou but not much. Also has no respect to patient's wait time. She's unprofessional and don't care to talk nor explain to the patients. Go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Seems competent, but her bedside manner is laughable. We've made a game of trying to get her to smile--no luck yet.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

She is so cold, and is not fit to be a doctor. Her medical approach never solved my problem. As long as other doctors willing to accept me , I will not hesitate to turn over.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014