Ratings for Dr. Glenn A. Pfaff

Waiting time is too long,have feeling is not current with recent medical literature,heard that he is selling His medical practice and retiring in next 3 to 4 months.After being a patient for the last2 years,I think it is time for him to retire.After hours return of phone calls is almost impossible to reach the doctor. Thurs

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I had Dr. Pfaff some years ago as my PCP but I moved out of State. Wonderful doctor. Did not rush through his patients. Sometimes I had to wait but he took time when it was your turn. He was also my wife's PCP and she was also very happy as his patient. I would recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Awesome doctor with great follow through. I would recommend him to any of my family and friends.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Pfaff hasn't demonstrated any critical thinking in the 5 years I had him as my primary care physician; instead of finding underlying problems, he tries to find the quick fix. Conditions that should be cause for concern are brushed off, only to resurface down the road. Family members who should be recommended physical therapy are just given stronger pain meds. He wastes time during office visits with lengthy chitchat and is overly condescending to anyone younger or more female than he is.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

I have been Doc's patient for over 25 years and find him my BEST Friend and Doctor. I have been through alot and he has always had the right answers or has referred me to top notched Doctors. Yes you may wait a little but you will get his FULL attention. I guess what I am saying is Dr. Pfaff is a fantastic Doctor and his staff is like family.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Pfaff’s for years, yes you will wait. Usually because he may be finishing rounds at the hospital or taking time to make sure the patient before you is taken care of. He takes the time needed to figure out what is going on. Dr Pfaff is the BEST, he answers urgent calls on the weekend and his staff work very hard to get you in if you have something that needs to be addressed quickly.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

He is very compasionate, and takes as much time with his patients as is needed in order to help them understand what medical issue the patient is dealing with. He is comfortable to be around and truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

You may wait a little while but he is well worth it..He truly cares about each and every one of his patients....

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

You will wait to see him but he will work very hard to find out what is wrong with you and you'll be glad you waited. Very up to date on the latest medical information. He will spend as much time as necessary. Repeatedly will go above and beyond to take care of his patients. A truely caring individual.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

although I do have to wait to see him, I don't mind because when it's your turn, he spends the time and talks to you; very caring!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr. Glenn A. Pfaff's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1979)