You may also like

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Outstanding doctor and staff. I will recommend Dr. McNamara to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I have had a few procedures from Dr. McNamara and his awesome staff. He does such a great job and they are all so kind and treat you like your their only patient.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. McNamara is an excellent doctor. I had some minor complications after my surgery, but he always treated me with courtesy. I would always recommend him

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Who would have ever thought that getting a tooth pulled could be fun?? This office and Dr. McNamara are truly wonderful...I would recommend them to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Best dentist in the world. Good humor. Great touch. Wonderful staff, and answered EVERY question I had

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

The first time I went to Dr. McNamara was about 15-20 years ago; he is simply the best dentist I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

I was scared to go, but after only a minute or two the doc made me very comfortable. He explained everything to me, and even has a great sense of humor. My twin sister felt the same way.Dr. Mack is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

A very comfortable experience. The Doctor explained EVERYTHING to my daughter and made sure she understood all about the treatment. He was excellent. I have already scheduled my other daughter for her surgery, too!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

If going to the dentist was always this good, I'd go more often. Did't hurt to bad, and was over fast.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Charles R. McNamara's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Was great! Went Right in and he made me not feel nervous at all and did a fantastic job!"

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Outstanding doctor and staff. I will recommend Dr. McNamara to anyone."

April 22, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Charles" to "Charles R."

October 20, 2013