Dr. David H. Lebioda

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. David H. Lebioda

Dr. Lebioda listened and was responsive to my GI issues. Answered many questions.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

1st 2 visits were amazing,he asked many questions,seemed caring.When I didn't receive a response after an hr of me calling after hrs service I took myself to hosp.He then called & I told him where I was & he responded Why did I bother calling him? He has missed a few major details that another Dr found regarding my health.Doesn't visit me at hosp-always sends an associate.Won't assist with my very painful autoimmune disease with ANY type of pain meds,says he doesn't treat "addicts",even if I am excruciating pain.Office won't give you an appt if you owe ANY balance,even if on a payment plan,balance has to be $0 or they won't talk to you.I regret putting my life in his hands.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

He has been my doctor since 1997, and honestly; I don't know what I would do if he were to stop practicing or move.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. David H. Lebioda's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

Dr. David Lebioda had a very distinguished medical career in the Orlando area for many years. As of June 30, 2016 he is retired and is enjoying following his son Hank through his professional golf career along side his wife. Dr. Lebioda is enjoying traveling and frequently stops in the office to update everyone on his latest adventures.

• English

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1980)

Harvard-Pilgrim