Ratings for Dr. David H. Lebioda

Dr. Lebioda listened and was responsive to my GI issues. Answered many questions.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

1st 2 visits were amazing,he asked many questions,seemed caring.When I didn't receive a response after an hr of me calling after hrs service I took myself to hosp.He then called & I told him where I was & he responded Why did I bother calling him? He has missed a few major details that another Dr found regarding my health.Doesn't visit me at hosp-always sends an associate.Won't assist with my very painful autoimmune disease with ANY type of pain meds,says he doesn't treat "addicts",even if I am excruciating pain.Office won't give you an appt if you owe ANY balance,even if on a payment plan,balance has to be $0 or they won't talk to you.I regret putting my life in his hands.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

He has been my doctor since 1997, and honestly; I don't know what I would do if he were to stop practicing or move.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. David H. Lebioda's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1980)