Ratings for Dr. USHA Jain

I went to Emergi Care yesterday with 103 fever, coughing, sore throat and chills, and in a great deal of pain. Her first question to me was "who is your insurance provider?" I have a great plan from Humana, but she said she doesn't accept Humana, and that I would have to pay in cash. She even said, " I can make you better, but you have to pay first." I would have been able to pay the amount in cash if I had to, but the treatment that I received from her was outrageous, that I refused to stay there another minute, and went to the ER instead. My family are long time patients of Dr. Usha, and I was absolutely disgusted by the treatment of this so called Doctor. She is a money hungry leech who has no consideration for the well being of patients who come to her looking for treatment. Having money and a formal education does not give you class or integrity, and Dr. Usha Jain proved that to me yesterday. Needless to say, none of my family will be returning to her ever again. She should not be able to call herself a Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

Its hard to rate these as a "walk in".She used to be kind & listen and want to help but she has now become very short, rude and condescending. She maybe an ok Dr. (she used to be) but once her attitude changed i didn't go back for a while now. BUT My 85 yr old mom wanted to go to her as she has been for years. we all have thyroid problems and have taken the same dose for many years. she made my mom go back every 90 days for a blood draw & refill on thyroid & blood pressure medication which she sold at the clinic. my mom didnt have a primary care so she did go to dr. jain but once my mom fell & broke her wrist, then her hip, then fractured t12 it is very hard for me to get her to the dr. or anywhere (or for 1 of my nurses to help) i asked for a thyroid medicine and a low dose of an anti anxiety med. The Dr yelled at me and said no way. My mom was health until Nov 2012 she worked 2 days a week. She now needs help w/ everything. Its very hard on my mom & Dr. Jain wouldn't even listen.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

Dr. Jain is fantastic! She gets to the bottom of whatever is going on and listens carefully. She is caring, compassionate, intelligent, and every time I have gone to her she has resolved my medical issue.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. USHA Jain's Credentials

• Mgm Med Coll, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidhyalaya, Indore, Mp, India (Grad. 1973)