Ratings for Dr. Manuel J. Galceran

Dr. Galceran in the star rating 5 is not enough to describe him he should be 10 star. Dr Galceran saved my life. I had been in Dr Phillips hospital for months under the care of Dr. Moon. He release me from the hospital although I was terminally ill. He didn't even tell me how serious my condition was. y calls Dr Goldstein

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Been seen in this office for years. Great & friendly staff. Most helpful. When I need to get in for an unscheduled appointment, there's never a problem. I may not see Dr. Galceran, but his P.A. Is knowledgable, friendly, & thorough. She always consults with the Dr. before I leave.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I wouldn't be going to this doctor for as long as I have (20 yrs.) if I didn't feel that I was getting the best medical attention. I sincerely believe my longevity is partly due to the medical advise I get from Dr. Galceran's office. y

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

This is not about Dr. Galceran but about his PA Rebekah. She was such a delight and very attentive to everything I had to say. When I left there, I felt like FINALLY someone who understands me and gives me the best advice. I haven't met Dr. Galceran but Rebekah James is the bomb dot com!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2012

The office does need to get their billing straight. I was over charged and no one bothered to say anything for months. Thanks goodness that my wife keeps up with all of our insurance co-pays and bills or we would have never got re-inbursed. She also noticed errors on the charges to the insurance. The doctor didn't really address my problem. Just told me to come back for a follow up. That will never happen.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

I agree with the other ratings. Took me 8 months to clear up billing problem with them and Quest because of the WRONG coding by them. Appointments would always run about 30 minutes behind schedule even for blood work. They even charge you an extra $20 to do your blood work there. I don't get it. No worth going to this doctor with a staff that is below average.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

His staff is inattentive, and impossible to get on the phone (especially billing). Appointments are always late (average by 30 minutes). It is my impression that the good doctor rests a little too comfortably in the hip pocket of the pharmaceutical companies. You can't get 2 words out of your mouth before he is shoving some new drug at you and he doesn't even know what is happening. Go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

The doctors is just average. He codes things wrong so of course your insurance company doesn't want to pay. He has done this a few times.. Then trying to get a hold of the billing person took me two weeks until I left a message that I would complain to mu insurance company. Too bad, I was getting used to this doctor. Time to look for another

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Manuel J. Galceran's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1980)

Champ Va