Ratings for Dr. Vinay C. Srivastava

I enjoyed, our frank discussions, his honesty and charity.He woke up early in the morning and met me at his office after hours once, because I had an urgent issue. Not every doctor makes himself accessible in that way. My whole family see's him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

amazingly knoweledgeable kind and compassionatet. Dr S.is the BEST!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

Dr. Srivastava and Dr. Mohan are absolutely the best of the best having excellent medical knowledge, professionalism and true dedication to their patients!Our family is very grateful to them! If your not a patient YOU SHOULD BE!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2009

I AM AMAZED AT THE KNOWLEDGE,KINDNESS AND GENUINE COMPASSION DOCTOR S. HAS. YOU MAY WAIT A BIT TO SEE HIM BUT HE TAKES WHATEVER TIME IS NEEDED WITH YOU. I FEEL SO THANKFUL THAT HE IS OUR FAMILIES DOCTOR. ITS NOT OFTEN THAT YOU HAVE A BLESSING LIKE THIS IN YOUR LIFE. PLUS HIS OFFICE STAFF IS JUST AS KIND AND COMPETENT. ITS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR! I WAS REFERED TO HIM AND KNOW I KNOW WHY! ONCE A FAMILY MEMBER HAD TO GO THE THE ER AND EVEN THE NURSES THERE WERE SAYING HOW EVERYONE LOVES HIM! THAT SAYS A GREAT DEAL. IT IS TRULY AN HONOR TO KNOW SOMEONE LIKE HIM. YOU WILL NEVER REGRET BEING HIS PATIENT EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL A BIT TO GET THERE. ITS WORTH IT!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2008