Ratings for Dr. Shahbaz A. Cheema

I have been going to this wonderful Doctor for the past 9 plus years. If he can't figure out what's wrong, he call's in his doctor friends to help out. So glad I moved here from OHIO because they would all tell me it was in my head, just to lazy to keep looking I thought & was right. Since I've been here Dr. C has found things that I've complained about AND THEY WERE REAL !! He listen's to you & ask questions, doesn't just shove you out the door. Oh and ladies, The fact that he's good looking doesn't hurt either,lol (: Just saying, he's not some old man who's ready for the grave he's up on all the latest & newest medical stuff & he doesn't try and push pills on you which is why I love him (: The only part of the office I don't like is they need to get that phone service under control, and they don't do call backs very well, other than that I Love that place !! Won't go any where else. He's a very caring & sweet man, you'll love him people (: Sincerely, Julie Ann Parise

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

He is a great doctor and I highly reccommend Dr Cheema. He has been my doctor since 2006 and I am very pleased with his concerns for my disabilities. he is always pleasent and listens to me when I tell him about my health issues.No matter how busy he is, he never rushes me through my appointments.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Very efficient and tho busy will answer all your questions- Great concern for patients

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

He is very intelligent and caring. My wife and I have used him for years and he knows his stuff. Spends a lot of time asking questions . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2009

Dr. Shahbaz A. Cheema's Credentials

• Aga Khan Med Coll, Aga Khan Univ, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1996)