You may also like

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

What a waste of my time. I had to drive to the opposite side of the city after waiting 6 months for an appointment just to be told (as he's walking in to meet me for the first time) that "we're probably never going to solve your problems" and later that "I'm too young to be having the symptoms being described" He put me on the same medication (same dosage and length of time) that I had already tried twice. Not pleased.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

What a wonderful helpful doctor. This is a Dr. who is willing to take the time necessary to get to the bottom of your issue. He asks all of the necessary questions and does not stop until he properly diagnosis something. Unlike my family practitioner who can only mis-diagnose something and give up after being wrong the first time. Thank you for being such a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010

Fantastic dentist! Always happy w/ the service and never wait long to get in for my apt

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

Dr. Wayne Poon is the smartest doctor, I've ever encountered. "IF" he is unable to actually identify a situation he is not afraid to ask for help of his associates after asking you if he may do so. Dr. Poon is a person that does not embarass you for your knowledge or lack of knowledge but works with you to prevent any further problems. He keeps you in the loop and knows you are the reason he studied medicine. His staff and associates are great; if you have to wait it does not matter as he respects your time as well as his time with you. We just wish he would move back downtown as the travelling time is awful by bus.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

Dr. Poon is great! He takes the time to discuss issues with me and he really listens to me. I feel comfortable asking him questions because I know he'll answer them respectfully without making me feel silly or embarrassed for asking them. Great doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

he is just a nice guy.he actually listens.that is rare in doctors.he was a helpful MD.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2007

Great bedside manner, excellent knowledge, truly in his profession for the right reasons. An asset to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2006

Patient, kind and understanding, actually helps fix what's wrong, not just the symptoms. Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2006

Dr. W. Poon's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I think you need to be evaluated as a Dr. I question your ability to be objective. You suck"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Awesome Dr, very pleasant, very gentle, always makes me feel less nervous, best Dentist I've ever had!"

November 7, 2014