Ratings for Dr. Hai Nguyen

Dr.Nguyen and his staff sloppily overbook patients and so wait time can be unbelievably long. On many occasions the wait time for each member of my family was anywhere from a half hour to 2 hours. Dr.Nguyen will tell his staff that he can "fit you in" and then make you wait 2 hours. The front desk girl Jessica is very nice and is forced to do a lot of apologizing for Dr.Nguyen. Dr.Nguyen replaced a broken crown for me after he "suggested" getting a root canal and a VERY painful "tooth lengthening". This whole process took 2 months and was very costly. He was very rude to me throughout the whole process and treated me ( a Masters graduate) like I was uneducated. I overheard him speaking to other patients rudely as well.I also hears Dr.Nguyen complaining about his patients to his staff. There was a dental hygenist named Sunny who seemed to be more like an armed guard for Dr.Nguyen instead of a dental assistant. Sunny was also very rude to Dr.Nguyen's patients. I will NEVER go back there!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014