Ratings for Dr. Stephen L. Nelson

He is rushed and seems uncaring. My child has been in braces for over 5years and it seems like her teeth look the same as before she started.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

AVOID THIS GUY AND GREENBERG DENTAL AT ALL COST!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

My daughter has had her braces on for 3 1/2 yrs when we were told 2-3yrs max! Will not give a date for them to be removed or even estimation. Doesn't answer questions and spends no time with patients. His assistants do all the work and it's never the same people. I have already paid in full for her braces so we are stuck with him at this point. We are always kept waiting way past appointment time and they schedule for one thing to be done and end up doing something different. Rescheduling is also a nightmare, they have delayed doing things that would speed up my daughter getting her braces off and I am fed up. Don't use this orthodontist, I'm so sorry that I did and so is my duaghter!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

knows what he's doing but his staff is sloppy and he's overbooked. He makes you feel rushed and they have lost my records many times and I had to restart consultations. I have had my braces on for over 3 years when it should have only been 18 months!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010