Ratings for Dr. Fred Hui

I am a family physician from Florida who is currently transitioning from a traditional family practice to a more integrative medical practice, so that I may offer my patients better options for their health care. During this transition I was presented the opportunity to shadow and learn from Dr. Fred over the course of a couple weeks. What I learned while working with him was groundbreaking and mind-blowing. He unlocked the mystery of the top causes of most chronic disease and shared his very effective ways of treating them. All of his medical evaluations were methodical and holistically-based, with appropriate testing rooted in science, confirming that his management recommendations were appropriate and necessary. He showed how seemingly unrelated symptomatology in each complex patient was actually very much related, and how to treat these often very ill patients with very thorough assessments. He integrated medical and pharmaceutical management when necessary, with bio-identical hormonal balance, affordable supplements, dietary recommendations, acupuncture and when appropriate his IV therapies. He was successfully treating (and often curing!) many difficult to treat diseases including autoimmune diseases, fibromyalgia, severe mood disorders, diabetes, vascular disease, neuropathy and even advanced-stage cancers. All with little to no side effects, and more often with "side benefits". Now I can easily see why he has been voted top physician in Toronto for 5 years in a row! He has renewed my passion for medicine and I am thrilled that there are such effective treatments available to help change the lives of so many very sick patients. He is truly a pioneer in medicine and hopefully he'll leave a legacy of change leading to safer and more effective medical care for all.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I battled ulcerative coloitis for 29 years; I have been on everything from steroids to immune supprescents to all known medically approved prescriptions. finally was told I had to remove my large intestine but fortunately I discovered This Dr. took six months; now cured. I can even drink beer and orange juice with no symptoms. prior to this I didn't have a solid bowel movement in years!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Submitted May 16, 2017

We found Dr. Fred after my father started showing signs of Alzheimer's as he was beginning to forget a lot of things, sometime really important things like who my mother was or who owned his house etc. When we saw other doctors (family doctor and specialists) they just recommended a pill, which may or may not help by 20% perfect. We were not impressed and decided to seek other medical help. At the first visit, Fred offer us a sign of hope and he hasn't let us down as my father's memory is improving which is a miracle considering all other doctors said there was pretty much nothing they could do to help. My husband has also started seeing Dr. Fred. Dr. Fred was quickly able to help my husband with his fatigue and we have seen an improvement in my husband's health as well. Other doctors who say my husband simply told him to exercise, but my husband didn't have the energy to even exercise. Dr. Fred is a life saver for my whole family as he is bring my father back to life and is helping my husband get healthy again. No other doctor can do what Dr. Fred does!! It is simply a miracle!! My brother also has an appointment to see Dr. Fred. Without Dr. Fred we would have little hope for my father and my husband would for sure still be low on energy. I am forever thankful to Dr. Fred and we definitely continue to see him!! He is the best doctor I have ever met!!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

I've been going to Fred for 30 yrs., He is without a doubt the most knowledgeable and competent doctor so have ever met. I strongly recommend him to all. Cliff Randall 416-804-2748

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

My name is Sara Kubassek and I was a full time at Fanshawe College, who also had a part time job at a dairy farm. Soon into my college program I became extremely ill. I showed symptoms of mania and psychosis. After seeing my family doctor in Hamilton, I was admitted to St. Joseph's Hospital where I was misdiagnosed and treated for bipolar disorder. After three months in the hospital with little improvement, I was discharged and moved back home. Two weeks later I suffered a grand mal seizure and was hospitalized again, this time at Woodstock General Hospital. After another three month hospital stay, the psychiatrist at Woodstock Hospital determined that I did not have a mental illness, but suspected that it might be a neurological illness. He believed that the multiple vaccinations I had received in order to be cleared for my college placement had triggered a severe reaction. In mid-August I was transferred to the assessment unit at Parkwood Institute in London. I stayed there until the end of October, and was treated by a neuropsychiatrist. Throughout my illness I experienced many periods of time where I was very very confused and couldn't think or care for myself. This caused me and my family great distress. I was experiencing seizures every couple of weeks, and each time after a seizure it took me a week to ten days for the confusion to go away. In November I began seeing Dr. Fred and received chelation therapy at his clinic in North York. I slowly began to see positive results, my seizures became less severe and occurred less often. Now it has been almost three months since my last seizure, and I am no longer taking the medications that were prescribed. I am feeling much better, and believe I'm very close to a full recovery. Dr. Fred and his staff always treated me with respect and kindness, which was the complete opposite of how I was treated at the hospitals. It is obvious that Dr. Fred is passionate about his work in helping each of his clients. Thank you Dr. Fred!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Very good staff and the good Dr will listen to your issues and will give recommendations on ways to treat and possibly reverse the conditions. And when something doesn't react properly. He takes time to adjust treatment. I been getting treated for a couple of months and notice the improvement. Keep in mind you have to realize treatments can take time and also sometimes you need to adjust the course. Least it's a viable option having someone on the cutting edge of medicine that wants to get to the cause of the problem.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

My name is Sara Kubassek and I was a full time student at Fanshawe College, who also had a part time job at a dairy farm. Soon into my college program I became extremely ill. I showed symptoms of mania and psychosis. After seeing my family doctor in Hamilton, I was admitted to St. Joseph’s Hospital where I was misdiagnosed and treated for bipolar disorder. After 3 months in the hospital with little improvement, I was discharged and moved back home. Two weeks later I suffered a grand mal seizure and was hospitalized again, this time at Woodstock General Hospital. After another 3 month hospital stay, the psychiatrist at Woodstock Hospital determined that I did not have a mental illness, but suspected it might be a neurological illness. He believed that the multiple vaccinations I had received in order to be cleared for my college placement had triggered a severe reaction. In mid-August I was transferred to the assessment unit at Parkwood Institute in London. I stayed there until the end of October, and was treated by a neuropsychiatrist. Throughout my illness I experienced many periods of time where I was very very confused and couldn’t think or care for myself. This caused me and my family great distress. I was experiencing seizures every couple of weeks, and each time after a seizure it took me a week to 10 days for the confusion to go away. In November I began seeing Dr. Fred and received chelation therapy at his clinic in North York. I slowly began to see positive results, my seizures became less severe and occurred less often. Now it has been almost 3 months since my last seizure, and I am no longer taking the medications that were prescribed. I am feeling much better, and believe I’m very close to a full recovery. Dr. Fred and his staff always treated me with respect and kindness, which was the complete opposite of how I was treated at the hospitals. It is obvious that Dr. Fred is passionate about his work in helping each of his clients. Thank you Dr. Fred!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I have been under Dr H. care for some times. my situation was really bad that I had no hope. He literally gave my life back and I have learned from him and staff. Very knowledgeable and caring , puts his patients first. I will never forget the forget the first time i met him. He said : " me I will do all my best to help you." and he did. of course the healing process needs time as we all know. please do not hesitate to see him if you can you have nothing to loose anyway.The conventional medicine cannot solve all your problems and an alternative one is always an option to explore. M. NM

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. H is one of a kind. He is the rare doctor that will go above and beyond for the well being of his patients. Before seeing Dr. H, I had been on a very long and frustrating journey to get answers to my health, which included having to deal with many doctors who lacked compassion and thoroughness. From the minute I met Dr. H, I felt extremely safe. He spent a lot of time with me, covering all aspects of my health and giving me detailed explanations about his reasoning behind certain treatments. He is always reachable for questions. I feel hopeful for the first time in a long time that my health can be restored. Anyone who sees Dr. H should consider themselves very lucky.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017