You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Fred Hui

I am ever so thankful that you really listened to my complaints of very painful neuropathy which I had for 12 to 14 years. It was very very painful so I used the frozen ice to help numb the pain. In the beginning I was seen by a neurologist who decided it was neuropathy, and he gave me a big pack of Lyrica, the New “wonder drug”. It cost me over a 100 dollars a month . Then, one day the pharmacist asked me if it was helping me, I said not really. I found that Gabapentin did the same thing plus it is covered by OHIP and I used frozen packs for years. Then, a naturopathic dr, a good one, suggested to try Dr H treatments and I’m so grateful that Dr H has listened my problems, he realized how much I have been suffering, I have tried everything from other doctors, I was quite willing to try your more intense method. I soon began to feel much better, yes, it took quite a few sessions as he had predicted, but I feel so much better. I only wish that all the doctors would take the time and not just put us on pain pills for life. Surely, they should want to help us. I guess they don’t really care enough. When Lyrica was the new popular wonder drug, that was what they accepted, they had just done their job. I want to thank you and your staff for all your caring attitudes. Thank you for working together so efficiently for our well being. Thank you for caring, searching and finding a solution that has done wonders for me. No more redness or pain. Keep up the good work, your caring attitudes and for finding and treating it so professionally. I love you all! Sincerely, Grieta Dunnik

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Dr H has been treating my hypothyroidism since 2014. He has been the ONLY doctor who has actually listened to me and believed my symptoms. He is a fabulous Doctor, I am now off synthetic thyroid medication and on a natural dessicated thyroid medication instead. It has taken some time but I finally feel myself again after years of symptoms thanks to Dr H. Where would I be without Dr H I don't even know. I thank my lucky stars I found him. He's smart, kind and caring. Do not hesitate!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I saw Dr. H in December 2015 for my chronic rhinitis. It started about 6 months before with swelling of the right nasal passage and a very stuffy/dry nose. The antihistamines prescribed by the family doctor did not help at all. The corticosteroid spray prescribed by the otolaryngologist I went to, provided very little relief. Dr. H was very professional and took the time to listen to all of my symptoms and concerns. When he found out that I've been having re-occurring sinus infections since childhood, he was able to point to the cause of my health issues. He said that chronic sinusitis is usually caused by yeast overgrowth and antibiotics make sinus infections worse. He prescribed Diflucan 200mg/day for 8 weeks against the yeast and a compounded nasal spray to eliminate both bacterial and fungal nasal infections. Even though it takes about 6 months to restore yeast balance, today I feel much better and my rhinitis symptoms are almost gone. Thank you Dr. H! You are the Best Doctor in town. I hope you never retire.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I saw Dr. H in 2008 - 2010 for psoriasis that was on my chest, legs and scalp. He prescribed a treatment of ozone therapy which I did, initially twice a week and then later once a week. The treatment was successful in ridding my body of psoriasis. My scalp had lessened itself immensely but still had some patches of psoraisis. I'm certain that eventually it would have gone away but at the time I couldn't continue the treatments.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

I am a 47 year old female. I have been suffering from horrible migraine headaches since I was 15 years old. I was seen and treated by various Doctors and specialists. They would prescribe various medications to take once a migraine started. The migraines would be debilitating and I would be in bed for days. At one point they were so bad that I thought I had a brain tumour. I began to see Dr. H. He told me he could fix my migraines in 30 days. I had finally found a Dr, that listened to me and was able to figure out what caused my migraines. I was prescribed a hormone cream. The cream was applied to my arm a few days a month. The migraines were gone. Dr. H cured my migraines in 30 days like he said. I have been migraine free ever since. Dr. H treated my issue and has prevented any further migraines. He cares about the cause and will find a solution. I highly recommend Dr. H.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I'm a medical student that worked with Dr. H for 3 weeks doing an elective in Integrative Medicine. In medical school, we focus almost solely on conventional medicine and we get very little exposure to different forms of alternative medicine. I pursued this elective because I feel that as a future physician, I want to be as informed as possible about the different types of treatments that could help my patients. Prior to this experience, I was very skeptical that alternative medicine really worked. I have to say, after spending 3 weeks with Dr. H, my perspective on this has completely changed. Dr. H is an amazing individual that has his foot in both eastern and western medicine. He is a competent family physician, who was trained in conventional family medicine in Toronto . As a result, he does his due-diligence in ensuring that the patient is cared for according to our conventional medicine methods. At the same time, Dr. H uses his expertise in alternative medicine techniques (including traditional chinese medicine and acupuncture), to think outside the box to help his patients in other ways that his conventional medicine colleagues do not. As a result of his integrative approach, he extremely effective in helping his patients! In my three weeks working with Dr. H, I witnessed so many "miracles". These were patients who tried everything that conventional medicine doctors offered, but they never found relief from their condition. After meeting Dr. H, these patients not only felt heard by Dr. H as he took the time to understand their situation, but he was also able to help relieve their symptoms for the first time. Aside from Dr. H's wonderful bed-side manner, he was a wonderful and inspiring teacher. As a result of the time he took to teach me about his techniques, I am more interested in the field, and I will be more open minded to alternative therapies that may be beneficial to my future patients.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

My name is Denise and I was referred to Dr. H through my other Dr. From the moment I walked into his Barrie clinic, the atmosphere and the staff made me feel welcome and at ease. I quickly felt that I was in good hands. Dr. H and all of his staff treated me as a person. He and his staff listened intently to my concerns and my history. He spoke with me and not at me. He asked about my point of view and took what I had to say seriously. His bedside manner was amazing and his vast knowledge and expertise was incredible and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. H to anyone. I feel hopeful now about the future and am already feeling better from some of the treatments Dr. H introduced. - Denise

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I am a medical student who had the pleasure of working with Dr. H for a few weeks. Dr. H truly practices integrative medicine, and as can be seen by the many comments below, he is very holistic in his approach. While integrating non-allopathic medicine into his practice, he does not stray from discussing the role of medications, especially in preventing progression on chronic diseases, such as metformin in PCOS or renoprotective medications in diabetes. He stays abreast of current guidelines and is well-grounded in his approach to patients, as well as management of chronic diseases.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I saw Dr. H. in late November 2015 for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Before I saw Dr. H., I had already been experiencing a creeping pain in my muscles and joints, and fatigue along with brain fog since about 2008. A former unsympathetic family doctor bluntly told me it was all in my head. A new family doctor with a physician’s assistant requisitioned every test possible to diagnose the cause of my illness (all the tests came back negative). They also threw every medication they could my way to help with the pain and fatigue; however, they were either ineffective or stopped working after a short period of time. A rheumatologist I saw in the spring of 2015 prescribed an antidepressant telling me that I would feel better on the new medication. When the antidepressant proved ineffective after a couple of months of trial, the rheumatologist said that there was nothing more he could do for me. At this point, I finally crashed and had to go on short-term disability since I could no longer stay at work for more than a couple of hours a day due to the pain and fatigue. As the illness progressed, my previous joie de vivre self lost its zest for life. I was so down from feeling pain and exhaustion all the time that I simply didn’t care if I lived or died. I had pretty much given up any hope of being able to live a normal and fulfilling life. To make matters worse, I was barely eating anything and felt nauseated and wanted to vomit every time I smelled food. Alternative therapies like acupuncture did not help at all. My husband stumbled on Dr. H.’s website by accident. After some discussion, we decided we would give integrative medicine a shot. My husband accompanied me on my first visit to Dr. H. because I was in so much pain and very tired. During the visit, I could hardly keep my concentration on what Dr. H. was saying. However, our initial impression of Dr. H. was very positive. Dr. H. is very knowledgeable, kind, respectful, warm, with an interesting sense of humour, and takes his time explaining things and answering questions. Most importantly, we were left with the impression that he genuinely cares about his patients and would work very hard to help them with their health problems. In any event, Dr. H. told us that in his experience, fibromyalgia is caused by an infection and the exhaustion by chronic adrenal fatigue. An Infection DNA test came back positive for a bacteria that’s been linked in studies to fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, and the saliva cortisol test showed that my cortisol was low in the morning and pretty much borderline throughout the day. Dr. H. proposed that I do 20 treatments of the hydrogen peroxide IV therapy and take a dose of antibiotics to kill the bacteria. For the chronic adrenal fatigue, Dr. H. also proposed 20 treatments of the adrenal fatigue IV to recharge the adrenal glands. He also switched my synthetic thyroid medication to natural desiccated thyroid and assured me that the natural desiccated thyroid would make me feel better. I started taking the natural desiccated thyroid and soon thereafter, I felt a little energy come back and my body pain lessened as well. I started treatment in January 2016 and as Dr. H. and his staff warned, my fibromyalgia symptoms flared up with the first few IVs. Nevertheless, I was determined to stick with it and go to the clinic twice a week until I completed the treatment. The changes were subtle but just before the fifth treatment, I suddenly realized that the pain had dissipated and was hardly noticeable. As for my energy, I was still having problems with it until Dr. H. added a low dose of hydrocortisone to top up my cortisol. A few days after taking the hydrocortisone, I started to feel a little bit more like my old self. It has only been two months since I started my first treatment and with four treatments left, I am amazed at the changes that have taken place in such a short period of time. My pain is all gone along with the brain fog, I can concentrate better, and I can feel my energy returning. My appetite is also back and I no longer feel nauseated when smelling food. It will be a while before I am back to my former outgoing self, but I am healing and 300 percent better than where I was when I first saw Dr. H. Life has suddenly become brighter and I now look forward to the future with hope and confidence. As a side note, I have discontinued the medications that were prescribed for my fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and I am happy I no longer have to endure the horrific side effects of these poisonous drugs. I am grateful to Dr. H. and thank him wholeheartedly for helping me get back my life. He is a wonderful doctor who finds joy and fulfillment in making people well. Lastly, I am sending a big thank you to Dr. H.’s very professional staff for all the care and assistance they have given me during my initial consultation, follow-up appointments, and treatments.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2016

Dr. Fred Hui's Credentials

• U of T (Grad. 1979)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I am ever so thankful that you really listened to my complaints of very painful neuropathy which I had for 12 to 14 years. It was very very painful so I used ..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr H has been treating my hypothyroidism since 2014. He has been the ONLY doctor who has actually listened to me and believed my symptoms. He is a fabulous Do..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. H in December 2015 for my chronic rhinitis. It started about 6 months before with swelling of the right nasal passage and a very stuffy/dry nose. The ..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. H in 2008 - 2010 for psoriasis that was on my chest, legs and scalp. He prescribed a treatment of ozone therapy which I did, initially twice a week a..."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very comprehensive analysis on each person. Offer choices or alternative treatments. Detail on adverse and risk over different methods of treatment."

March 25, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I am a 47 year old female. I have been suffering from horrible migraine headaches since I was 15 years old. I was seen and treated by various Doctors and speci..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a medical student that worked with Dr. H for 3 weeks doing an elective in Integrative Medicine. In medical school, we focus almost solely on conventional me..."

March 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Denise and I was referred to Dr. H through my other Dr. From the moment I walked into his Barrie clinic, the atmosphere and the staff made me feel w..."

March 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a medical student who had the pleasure of working with Dr. H for a few weeks. Dr. H truly practices integrative medicine, and as can be seen by the many c..."

March 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. H. in late November 2015 for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. Before I saw Dr. H., I had already been experiencing a creeping pain in my muscles and..."

March 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I’ve been sick for a year and a half now and my condition and symptoms have gotten drastically worse over this time. At first I thought I had a strange type of..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few months ago, I wrote a review of Dr. H. on this site. This is a follow up about what he has done for me since then. At the time, in September 2015, I had s..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi, my name is Jason and I'm 17 years old. My favourite hobbies and sports are hockey, basketball, baseball, golfing and fishing. When I was 13 years old I deve..."

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a patient diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue and Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS) and having elements of Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) as well, I can personally..."

February 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best doctors in town! I was suffering from pain in my left arm and it had me thinking it had to do with my heart. He helped me fix in 20 minutes some..."

February 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He, is one of the best Doctors I have ever visited in my 60 yrs. His knowledge, and persistence in diagnosing a illness is 2nd to none! Before any script is w..."

January 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had mercury poisoning from silver dental fillings. Went to 6 different doctors, none of them were very helpful. This doctor prescribed IV DMPS treatment and..."

January 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had adrenal fatigue. My symptoms included day time sleepiness, lack of physical endurance and general lack of energy. He helped me to overcome my adrenal fa..."

December 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I ran more than 100 kms in one day to raise money for a food bank. Of course I trained for almost one year, prior to that chalenge. Athlètes are able to achieve..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "ASASASHHSHSHHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSHSH"

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent and always on time listens to the patients "

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This gentleman is a brilliant doctor, an MD from the University of Toronto. However, he has continuously pursued additional medical knowledge in Chinese and al..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very glad that I came across this physician by referral from another patient that had the same diagnosis and symptoms that I was experiencing. He takes hi..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Thé Doctor treated my son for chron's disease very successfully. When The doctor saw him he was near death. Now he is symptom free and thriving - simply amazing..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " A passing comment to my family doctor at the end of my annual physical checkup in mid-June has changed much in my life. I told my GP that I sometimes experi..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first saw Dr. H. In late August, I was desperate......... in constant pain, very depressed, suffering chronic fatigue, and feeling generally hopeless. I have ..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having suffered a massive heart attack in March 2013 and an emergency procedure of a Stent insertion for a 100% LAD blockage, the odds of me surviving this epis..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I remember feeling ill since I was a teenager. Although I was always feeling somehow off I kept on studying hard, working hard and doing my best while I dragged..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Recently I visited dr Fred after coming off of a couple difficult seasons as a professional baseball player. I went to visit him because I was suffering from se..."

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fred is an excellent physician who I would highly recommend to any of my family members and close friends! His staff are also amazing, very professional, sk..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fred has a very busy practice (also gives you as much time as you need once you get into his office) so be prepared for a bit of a wait. Well worth your ti..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fred H and his team are very thorough, friendly and extremely competent. They asked me very detailed questions on my intake and subsequent visits. I have a..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Helpful, informative, available and considerate. "

September 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had back problems for years. No doctors seemed able to help me relieve the constant pain I experienced. I was told by a co- worker that I should see Dr. Fred..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had severe Psoriasis for over 20 years. In that time, I had many treatments including UVB, topical steroids, medication and homeopathy. None of these treatme..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My aunts hair are growing again and her skin is perfect. Nobody could help her before but he could. We are very thankful. You are great!"

August 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor was recommended by a friend. Our daughter had a condition - burning mouth syndrome - that was presented to a number of caring and intelligent physic..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Let me first begin with my highest praise for a profoundly successful treatment with Dr. Fred H. His techniques are gratefully unconventional, as time and again..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. " I sincerely write this testimonial about Dr Fred who treated me for my health problems.I am very much impressed with Dr Fred's kindness and the way of his appr..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I suffered for about a year with various symptoms of pain (joint, muscle, bone), fatigue, chills, tingling, twitching muscles, etc. My pain issues started short..."

August 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I booked an appointment for Dr H and while I feel he is an amazing doctor his staff member was worried about going for lunch while asking me questions. The fees..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "My son, Andrew, suffered from Crohn's disease. A few years ago, he came back from university in May looking like pale and weak. He had lost 20 pounds in a few ..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fred H is our Godsend. Without him, I know my husband would have been totally incapacitated by now. Before we found Dr. H, my husband's various doctors o..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Aaaaàaaaagdjghgghhhhhbnnnnnnnbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

June 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This doctor treated me for Scleroderma in May 2014 and after 12 months under his care my rheumatologist has advised that my scleroderma is no longer active. It..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fred is a genius! He is caring, attentive but most of all a leading expert on Eastern and Western medicine! As a lawyer I am somewhay cynical but Dr. Fred exc..."

June 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A bladder infection 5 years ago became chronic. Antibiotic treatments became routine and so did the anxiety of me having to over explain myself to doctors. No o..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This special individual is a real doctor in every sense. It is a privilege to be under the care of such a compassionate physician. I've been going to his office..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Test Test TestTest Test TestTest Test TestTest Test Test"

June 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drhui.com/" to "http://drhui.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "M4W 3T1". Address has been updated from "None" to "421 Bloor Street East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14169204200".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dslfksa as;ldjf ;slkj lkasjdfl; ladsjf lasjd asldfj ;kjsadf las;ljdflksdjflk;sadjf;l aslfjsdal; asldfjldsa;kfj"

May 31, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "One year ago I presented to this doctor's office with fluroquinilone neuropathy and tendonopathy, which was the result of the drug Levoquin. There had seemed ..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm 50 years old. I was diagnosed with COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) 4 years ago. At that time, colds and flus would turn into bronchitis and I h..."

May 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A year ago my 19 year old athlete son became seriously ill and down 60 pounds with Salmonella (misdiagnosed at a Toronto hospital) and Crohn's. He was forced t..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " Twelve years ago I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. After seeing a specialist and consulting at Princess Margaret Hospital, I was told future chemotherapy ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Two years ago, I was diagnosed with RA. Together with the severe pain, I suffered anxiety and depression, to the point that I thought my life was over. Desperat..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After being seriously ill for more than two years with multiple debilitating symptoms I was finally told by my local doctor (I am not from Canada) that I tested..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had triple by-pass surgery in May 2010 and ever since I have experienced a discomfort. In October of 2012, my cardiologist did an angiogram and discovered thr..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a very active 79 year old male who for over 50 years have balanced a career as an Airline Pilot and more recently as a Corporate Chief Pilot and Flight Op..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Chelation treatments saved my life. In 1981 I had an open heart surgery in Wellesley hospital and they told me that I was clogged up, I was told that they could..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a 61 year old female, I came to this doctor with issues of fatigue, increasing joint weakness and pain as well as some brain fog. I had led an active life a..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "April 23, 2015 My name is Domenico Gianfrancesco and I am a 37 year old male with multiple health related issues! I have been diabetic for over 10 years, both..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dear Friends , have ever heard or see someone sick all the time and the outside world is saying they are crazy or lost their mind. well I..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife recommended this doctor to me. My Health problems were fainting due to low blood pressure, low energy , poor appetite. First thing the doctor did is..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Part 2 Thank you Dr Fred Hui , first and foremost for giving me back my dignity , and of course my health . Feeling better then I had in 20 years , 30 lbs li..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fred H. was highly recommended to me , by our friend , also a Medical Doctor and specialist himself , as his own wife, like me had lived through breast can..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Five years ago, I was diagnosed with Sjogren's syndrome, an autoimmune disorder which causes symptoms like severe rheumatoid arthritis, chronic dry eyes and dry..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first met with Dr. H. in December, 2014. I have been suffering from a debilitating flu like condition for 15 years with chronic fatigue and ever worsening ..."

March 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "before I rate my Doctor I would like to register my testamony"

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fred is a true genius! Plain and simple. :) There are no words to describe how grateful I am to know him. I feel truly blessed!"

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had seen Dr. Fred in 2004 and when I returned to see him this year he remembered me and my family, I could not believe the detail of his memory. However that..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I first saw him in 2008. I was in such bad shape I could not even keep my eyes open long enough to watch TV and could barely hold a conversation. After no succ..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was absolutely impressed with Dr. Fred's knowledge and kindness the first day I met him. First of all, he and his team dedicated more than an hour in my first..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I will give you an outline of my heart condition treatments and eventually being introduced to chelation with Dr. Fred and results following. In 2006, I had a h..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fred should be recognized as the role model for conventional medicine to aspire to. While convention medicine's focus is on treating symptoms with questi..."

December 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a very caring and compassionate physician who is very informed and truly an expert in his field. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an exc..."

December 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fred doesn't give up. He keeps going until he determines the root cause of the problem. He investigates all possible conditions contributing to the symptoms..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent! The IV treatments for arthery cleanings worked. Half way through the treatment a major improvement is observed in energy level and the length of the ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In my recent rating about my kidney stone, I failed to include that prior to acupuncture, I was experiencing pain of the kidney stone for one week. During that..."

September 11, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Family / G.P." to "Preventive / Occupational"

March 11, 2014