Ratings for Dr. Dalia Fulop

No concern about the patient - very disorganized and rude. It doesn't matter how good the doctor is, if the staff cannot display concern and caring, that is what the patient observes.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Fulop was very responsive to my family and our needs after my Father's stroke. She is a caring and sensitive person and treated my Father as if it was her Father. Our family would like to thank Dr Fulop during this very emotional time of our life while dealing with our Father. Although it was a very stressful situation and time, Dr Fulop never forgot about our feelings.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Fulop was unavailable to discuss my father's condition with me while he was hospitalized (and later in the ICU) for 10 days. I was forced to direct all questions to a hospitalist, who was clearly frustrated that this specialist would not talk to our family. When I shared my concerns with staff, I was told this was an ongoing problem. I was polite, persistent and at the hospital at all hours. I called her office and had every nurse append a note to the chart that I had specific questions for Dr. Fulop. She did call me on Day 11 -- a few hour before my father died. I understand doctors are busy. I also understand that talking with the family of seriously ill people is proably something doctors dread. However, answering the questions of those of us making end-of-life decisions is unquestionably part of their professional responsibility.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Excellent and thorough diagnosis thru effective and consistent testing and analyzed results.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013