Ratings for Dr. Robert S. Sedaros

Dr Sedaros is awesome! He did my carpal tunnel, rotator cuff and knee replacement over the past 7 years. He is quiet and professional and the best doctor you will find. My recovery was quick in each case because he is so skilled.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

I have read the other ratings and agree if you are looking to socialize this is not the dr for you. Other wise Dr Rob is a great Dr he did my rotator cuff and my wife's knee

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

I was at my wits end with Dr Matur , my hand was hurting for months and he did nothing but tell me ti take aleve for it. So i decided to contact an orthopedic on my own and i called space coast and got an appt right away with dr. Sedaros and i was theqre maybe 20 mins when he said just from seeing my hand i had trigger thumb and gave me a shot and was very nice and considerate with me and made me an appt for surgery in two weeks. Really like this guy and the people whom work there. Looking forward to getti.ng this over with. Ty Dr. Sedaros. One happy girl :)

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I suspected I had runner's knee due to pain in my knee that had been ongoing .I scheduled an appointment with the center. Once I filled out all necessary paperwork, they ushered me into the waiting room to get an "recommended" Xray even before seeing the doctor. I asked to be seen by the doctor first which was just logical. Once the doctor arrived, he asked me what my symptoms were, inspected my knee for a total of 5 seconds and then went on to give me only two options (steroid injections or 2 Aleve pills a day). I asked him if they was a more holistic way of approaching treatment, he said he didn't really care for holistic medicine and that this was the wrong center for that. I them corrected my statement to say what is the most natural way to get rid of this. He just said the 2 pills a day.. he didn't even advise rest (which I brought up), or how to prevent it in the future or what kind of stretches I could do.... i mean absolutely nothing! I seemed to be a waste of his time.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

scope surgery on my shoulder all discomfort gone have retured to work ahead of time he did a superior job.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

Saw this doctor for a broken ankle. He spent all of 3 minutes in the room with me and did not even look at my ankle. I have never seen such a horrible doctor!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

The office staff made a mistake on my appt. time. The doctor "examination" lasted probably no more than 30 seconds. x-rays were taken, but other than that nothing was done and I was told to go back in a month if i was still in pain. (why would I bother) Found they had automatically scheduled me for another appt. a month later. I cancelled immediately and still got a call about a month later reminding me of my (cancelled) appt.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

very poor personality

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr. Robert S. Sedaros's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners