You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Rose Hanna

I have been going to Rose Hanna for almost 9 years and I have to concur with most people's comments. Dr. Hanna is quite careless and detached from her patients. She is always late. Way too often she just ends up referring patients to someone else to deal with your problems. Her weekly hours are very unreliable and can change randomly. Her staff seems to be mostly made up of her friends and family, which means their lackluster performance most likely isn't an issue. All in all, it really does seem like as soon as your health card is swiped, she doesn't really care what else happens.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Better to avoid this clinic. Went with difficulty swallowing and flu like symptoms and pink eye. She says it's viral and will go away itself. Not comfortable with her casual response went to the other clinic at Brittany Glen. Doctor there seemed more patient and knowledgeable. Did a thorough exam and diagnosed a throat infection. Although I could not feel anything in my left eye, the doctor told me the my left eye is about to et infected. 8 hrs later I'm sitting here with a pink left eye. So Dr. Hanna even though she wasn't rude or anything was really casual about this and could have resulted in much more grief had I not gone for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Horrible excuse for a doctor. Walk in clinic doctors have more knowledge and care more than this woman. She looks and acts like she hates her job and is miserable every time I have gone there. I was going to her for 8 years bc honestly was too lazy to look elsewhere. A walk in clinic diagnosed a condition I had in 1 visit that she didn't pick up on in 8 years. I would suggest you look elsewhere for a physician. Dr. Hanna is just there to collect money when they swipe your health card. If u go here. I suggest you find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

she's been my family doctor for 8 yrs now and she is very much the worst doctor ever... id rather be on my death bed than go in for a check up with her. she doesnt care about her patients and is very rude

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

She is the worst family doctor I've ever had the displeasure to have. She is incompetent and should not be allowed to be a doctor. Not helpful and all and very dismissive. I rarely go out of my way to write a review for someone, but I wish I saw these reviews before I went to her in the first place. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Rose Hanna's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Rose Hanna for almost 9 years and I have to concur with most people's comments. Dr. Hanna is quite careless and detached from her patients...."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Better to avoid this clinic. Went with difficulty swallowing and flu like symptoms and pink eye. She says it's viral and will go away itself. Not comfortable wi..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrible excuse for a doctor. Walk in clinic doctors have more knowledge and care more than this woman. She looks and acts like she hates her job and is miserab..."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "she's been my family doctor for 8 yrs now and she is very much the worst doctor ever... id rather be on my death bed than go in for a check up with her. she doe..."

March 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Never on time, very rude and not at all helpful. Does not seem to care about her patients."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nice dr Friendly staff Helpful people Thanks dr rose Robert and june and christine awad"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "She is the worst family doctor I've ever had the displeasure to have. She is incompetent and should not be allowed to be a doctor. Not helpful and all and very ..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "should not be a Dr. her only solution is to send to other Doctors , almost died under her care"

December 8, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Extremely rude. Zero interest in my abdominal pains. And she asked ZERO questions. Worst experience."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "very rude, doesn't seem to care about her patients. Staff is the only good thing there."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very unfriendly. Doesn't care too much. In my opinion she is just there for a pay check. Saw her twice in the last two weeks and waited 1.5hrs each time. Ridicu..."

September 20, 2014