Ratings for Dr. Rose Hanna

Amazing staff, Amazing doctor. Very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Dr. Hannah has been my family doctor since the age of 9. I am now a professional, in my mid-twenties. Looking back on the years, and all the frustration she has caused my family at various points, it would be unimaginable for me to recommend her to anyone. If I had not visited other clinics throughout my life, I would literally know nothing about my health. Going in to see her is very awkward, and all that really ever occurs is she sticks a light in your ears/mouth, and tells gives you 3 very vague and monotone sentences.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I have been going to Rose Hanna for almost 9 years and I have to concur with most people's comments. Dr. Hanna is quite careless and detached from her patients. She is always late. Way too often she just ends up referring patients to someone else to deal with your problems. Her weekly hours are very unreliable and can change randomly. Her staff seems to be mostly made up of her friends and family, which means their lackluster performance most likely isn't an issue. All in all, it really does seem like as soon as your health card is swiped, she doesn't really care what else happens.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Better to avoid this clinic. Went with difficulty swallowing and flu like symptoms and pink eye. She says it's viral and will go away itself. Not comfortable with her casual response went to the other clinic at Brittany Glen. Doctor there seemed more patient and knowledgeable. Did a thorough exam and diagnosed a throat infection. Although I could not feel anything in my left eye, the doctor told me the my left eye is about to et infected. 8 hrs later I'm sitting here with a pink left eye. So Dr. Hanna even though she wasn't rude or anything was really casual about this and could have resulted in much more grief had I not gone for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Horrible excuse for a doctor. Walk in clinic doctors have more knowledge and care more than this woman. She looks and acts like she hates her job and is miserable every time I have gone there. I was going to her for 8 years bc honestly was too lazy to look elsewhere. A walk in clinic diagnosed a condition I had in 1 visit that she didn't pick up on in 8 years. I would suggest you look elsewhere for a physician. Dr. Hanna is just there to collect money when they swipe your health card. If u go here. I suggest you find a real doctor.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

she's been my family doctor for 8 yrs now and she is very much the worst doctor ever... id rather be on my death bed than go in for a check up with her. she doesnt care about her patients and is very rude

flag | Submitted March 7, 2015

Never on time, very rude and not at all helpful. Does not seem to care about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Nice dr Friendly staff Helpful people Thanks dr rose Robert and june and christine awad

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

She is the worst family doctor I've ever had the displeasure to have. She is incompetent and should not be allowed to be a doctor. Not helpful and all and very dismissive. I rarely go out of my way to write a review for someone, but I wish I saw these reviews before I went to her in the first place. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

should not be a Dr. her only solution is to send to other Doctors , almost died under her care

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014