Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Teather

No bedside manner! Shocked at how poorly he handled kids

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Dr Teather is very pt with small children. I wouldnt reccomend him

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

They made you wait 1-2 hours to see theDr. When he finally showed up he had horrible bed side manner and would walk out of the room if my 18 month old child cried because he couldn't handle it. He got so frustrated that I wasn't holding her tight enough and tried to restrain her himself putting scratches down her neck and under her eye. Total jerk and would never recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

I am an adult who needed strabismus surgery for double vision following 3 botched cataract surgeries elsewhere. Staff was efficient, friendly, very competent. Dr. Teather explained everything fully & was very patient with me, a terrified patient. If not for this gifted surgeon, I would have been left with double vision so severe that I needed glasses in the shower. The office is very child friendly, too. We are very blessed to have found Dr. Teather, and we highly recommend him and send our thanks for a job perfectly done.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dilated both kids eye and then proceeded to re-schedule the actual exam without any reason why.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

you need to have a little compassion to be a childrens doctor

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

GREAT DOCTOR!!!! Very knowledgeable and didn't want to jump in to surgery or selling me things like other Ophthalmologists I have been to. He spent real time focussed on my problem and answering my questions. I wish every doctor was as approachable as him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Very happy with my cataract surgery with him. I went to a different doctor for my right eye and was unhappy so I went to Dr. Teather after hearing about him from my neighbor's parents. He did my left eye and I see perfectly out of it. Wish I went to him first.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Very happy with my cataract surgery he just did both eyes. I can see without glasses for the first time in 76 years.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Love this doctor. Neighbors recommended we go there since he is good with kids. They were right. We have three children that see him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr. Thomas C. Teather's Credentials

• Hahnemann University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)