Ratings for Dr. Nageh S. Barsoum

Dr. Barsoum is one of the best Doctor I ever known. Thank you Dr. Nageh for your help.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Barsoum has been my doctor for over five years now. I started in the Palm Bay office and when he moved permanently to Rockledge, I stayed. He is kind, caring, attentive and as others have said his appointments are lengthy because he's thorough. Make an appointment and you won't wait as long. I'll continue to see Dr. Barsoum without fail. Great office staff also!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

At my initial visit 2 years ago, I was blown away by how busy and full the waiting room was. However, if you have an appointment, you are seen ahead of walk-in patients, so I advise getting an appointment. Also, I had been having to see a different doctor for my pain control issues and Dr. Barsoum agreed to take over that aspect of my medical care too, since my pain management doctor was retiring. He has been very kind and attentive and his staff seems nice. He no longer has the two offices and now only has the Rockledge office. Expect most appointments to take a minimum of 90 minutes start to finish.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

This Dr was very rude and wouldn't listen to me. He didn't even know the condition my mother has. Which tells me how much he knows. Also he wanted me to have every kind of test because of insurance.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

This doctor is very, very caring, but often the wait to see him is lengthy. He also operates two offices...one in Rockledge (morning) and Palm Bay (after 2pm) so it's not easy to get an appointment in the office you want when you want it. I will continue to go through the wait to see Dr. Barsoum as he has been very kind and very supportive. He does not rush the visits, he listens intently, and takes care of my Blood Pressure issues and my pain control issues. In other words, he's a great doctor who is worth the wait in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Nageh S. Barsoum's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1987)

GHI