Ratings for Dr. Berna Akcakir

Dr. Akcakir is the kindest most thorough doctor I have ever been to. My mother had a long history of cancers and I am so well and regularly tested and monitored. I feel extremely lucky to have found her through my daughter.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Top notch doctor. Dr. Akcakir is always current on health issues and is able to refer to recent research. She is thorough and really listens to her patients. She makes excellent referrals when a specialist is called for and her follow up and that of her staff are exceptional. I came to Dr. Akcakir after my long-time GP retired. It was a stroke of pure luck that she was the first doctor on the list I called. I am grateful for her kind and thorough approach. I gave a 4 on punctuality because occasionally there is a lag but I know that it's simply because she's giving each patient what she needs -- and will do the same with me.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Amazing doctor! Very caring, knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Best doctor ever, so caring, so knowledgeable. She listens and take her time. Just amazing!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Akcakir. She has been my GP for years and both of my children have seen her since birth. She is patient, thorough, and genuinely cares. She discounts nothing and will not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if need be. Her staff, particularly Jan, are phenomenal. The practice takes great care of patients and if you have an urgent appointment they find a way to get you seen immediately. (Even on a Saturday morning when your son falls face first into a fire hydrant). I am so grateful to have found such an amazing care provider!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Akcakir is very compassionate, caring and thorough with her patients. She always answers any questions presented in a knowledgeable manner. Dr. Akcakir always willing to go above and beyond for her patients.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I am very happy and lucky having Dr. Akcakir as our family doctor. She always spends time to find root/cause of your health issues. She pays attention every detail of symptoms. She is very kind and answers your questions detailed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Akcakir is very good doctor she listens and she always takes good care of me and my family most important of all she is knowledgeable and you feel you are in good hands after all.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Akcakir is an amazing doctor, helpful, kind and pro-active. My family is blessed to have her as a doctor. She is very knowledable and very professional.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011